The Party (final part)

First I want to say thank you to Alwaysaroadie13 for suggesting and for making a good idea for the ending. I hope you all like it !

Ryes POV
"Wake up!!" I groaned as I rolled over facing away from the person who told me to wake up. Today was Monday... Mondays and Thursdays are the worst days of the week... "Rye come on were going to be late if you dont get up now" I felt something started to drag me out of bed. I opened my eyes to see Andy in one of my hoodies, which was way to big for him, with a big smile on his face as he saw that I was finally awake. "Morning..." I mumbed as I got out of bed and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Morning babe. Can we talk before we go to school?" He asked. The last sentance made me freak out! What did he want to talk to me about?! Does he already want to break up with me?! I think Andy could tell I was freaking out at this point. "Dont worry its nothing bad. Just get dressed then I will ask you ok?" He said with his amamzing smile. I nodded as he turned away and walked in to the bathroom.

"Morning" Mikey said as he entered my room. "Morning" I mumbled as I got used to the morning sunlight. Wait its a sunny day in England! I must be dreaming. "What did you and Andy do last night?" Mikey asked in a cheeky voice... "Nothing like that. We saw April kissing Harvey and I walk off then Andy followed me back to the flat. Then we ended up falling asleep." I said as I looked for some clothes that I could wear to school. "Is that all?" He asked. I roooled my eyes at him. "Yes!" I exclamed as I got out some baggy trousers and a t-shirt. He nodded and then left me to go and get changed.

After we had all got dressed and got are bags we all went over to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat before we go. "Rye? I was wondering if you wanted to tell people that we are dating?" Andy asked with a smile. "Do you want to?" I asked as I looked in to his eyes. Crystal blue... "Yes. But I want to know if you want to. If you dont then I am ok with that" he said with a caring smile. "I want to too" i responed with a smile. Andy smiled back and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Shall we get going?" Mikey asked as we all grabbed what we needed. Me and Andy nodded and we all left the house.

As soon as we all arrived at school, Mikey went off with his girlfriend and Me and Andy started walking towards the door. He grabbed my hand and held my hand. I was shocked at first... April never held my hand during a school day... "Are you sure you want to hold my hand?" I asked as I gave with a small smile. "Yes! I love you!! And i want everyone to know!" Andy said with a massive smile. Which made me have a massive smile. As soon as we walked into the building and some people looked at us but smiled. Everyone seemed to be happy for us. All I could was smile. "Hi guys" Brooklyn and Mikey said as they walked over to us. As soon as they saw us holding hands they smiled and hugged both of us. "Yes! We are happy that you two are going out!" They said as they dragged us to are next class.

Lunch time
We walked outside to where the benches were. Mikey also join me, Brooklyn, Jack and Andy. I was eaying some pizza and had a bottle of water. "Hey!" I turned around and saw my fears come to life. It was April. She looked pissed af... Kill me.. "Andy! I am going you a favor!" She shouted at Andy then barged over at me with a few of her friends. "Look Rye! Stop being a pathetic! Dont brake Andys heart! You are evil" she spat at me. I tried to hide the tears. I hadnt done anything wrong with her... I want to go.. Maybe she is right... I looked at her and tried to defend myself but no words came out...

"I have had about enough of you!" Andy growled as he grabed her arm and dragged her away from me. "But Andy I am only doing this for you" she said as she quickly kissed him on the cheek... My heart broke in two... Then Andy did something that shocked me! He grabbed my water and poured it over her head! She screamed and all of her make up ran down here face. She stuck her middle finger up at us then ran off.

Andy quickly went over to me and gave me a hug and a peck on the lips. I gave him a peck back and hugged him tightly. "I love you" I whispered into his ear. "I love you so much" he whispered back.

The sun was still shining as we left school. I loved it when it was sunny but now I loved Andy more than then that... I love Andy more than anything! I hope he stays with me forever as I will always love him!

Sorry that its taken me so long to update. I cant ever update on Mondays,Tuesdays and Wednesdays so sorry. Sorry I will stop. I hope you enjoyed this. Just one question. Do you prefere when I type a oneshot all in one chapter of like this in three parts? I dont know if that made sense but oh well. Wow this was long sorry. Have a nice day xx