Bullied

Ryes POV
"You okay?" Mikey asked as we slowly walked to school. I hated school. Doesn't everyone? Well I hate it more than you could imagen. When people started finding out that I was by then people started to bully me. "Ye... Just already wishing I was back at home" I muttered as I put my hands in my pockets. He smiled at me and we both carried on walking and talking about this and that. I took my hand out of my pocket and fixed my hair a little. Mikey gave me a confused look. "Rye... Have you painted your nails?" He asked. I quickly hid my hands and nodded. "I painted them yesterday (as it was a sunday) and forgot to take it off... And when I woke up this morning I didnt notice it till we were nearly at school" I said but not to lowdly as we entered the school. "I think it looks nice" Mikey said cheerfully as he looked at them again. The colour was a baby blue which I quite liked. "Thanks..." I whispered as I pulled away and hid my hands.

We started to walk over to my locker. I could still feel everyones eyes on me... I hated it. I hated being picked on. I hated the way everyone judged me. I just hated everything... "Don't worry no one has beat you up. And no one will! I will make sure of that!" Mikey said as he gave everyone evil looks. Mikey wasn't the most popular boy in are school but he was up there. No one knew why he even hung out with me... Sometimes I wonder that too but I am just great ful that he cares and I care about him. The most popular boy is Andy... He is amazing! Just everything he does, says and- "Earth to Rye..." Mikey said as he clicked his fingers infront of my face. "Sorry just thinking!" I said with a fake smile. I was getting better with them. "Its ok do you mind if I quickly go talk to Brooklyn and Jack about a football thing" Mikey asked as he gave me a smile. "Of course... You can do what you want. You dont have to hang around with me all day." I said with a smile. "Thanks and no I enjoy it!" Mikey said with a smile and left.

I walked over to my locker by myself. Some how everyone knew that I had a crush on one of the boys in our school but no one knew who. People were shouting my name and others were laughing but I ignored it and opened my locker. "What is on your nails?!" Brilliant...

"What is on your nails?!!" Conner repeated as he pushed me into one of his friends. Conner was the jock of the school. He was the second most popular... "Dont make me say it AGAIN!!" Conner shouted as he slapped me across the face. "Nail vanish..." I muttered as I looked down at the floor. A raw of laughter was heard all around. I felt like a mouse being experimented on... "Awww... You are Pathetic!!" He spat out as he punched me really hard in the nose. I fell to ground and put my hand up to my nose. It was definitely broken.. "Did I hurt you." Conner spat out as he laughed and looked at me with disgust. I got up off the floor and tried to walk away. "OY where do you think your going?!" Conners friend Ruben said as he pulled me into the lokers behind me. I winsed in pain... Why wont people leave me alone... "Look Rye... We are only doing this to maybe knock some sence into you!" Ruben said as he hit me in the head. I want to go home... It hurts so much!. "No boy in this school would like you back... Try and get a girl! Oh wait. No girl would ever love you!" Conner said as he winded me. "Please stop.." I muttered as I looked down. "Why Ry-"

"Leave him alone!" I knew that voice but I have never heard it that angry before... "Aww come on Andy. Why are you ruining the fun!" Conner said as he let go of me and I fell to the floor. "If you dont fucking leave him alone I will fight you myself!" Andy shouted as he shoved Conner into the locker Conner had shoved me in. Everyone started to walk away and look down. "I haven't finished with you!" Conner spat out as he looked at me then quickly walked away from Andy.

"You ok?" Andy said as he helped me sit up. "Ye.. I am used to it.." I said trying to sound normal but it was hard as I was in so much pain right now but I could show it as Andy was right there. "Wait.. What?!" Andy sounded quite surprised. I wonder why? Most people normally watch me get beat up. I still havent told Mikey that Conner beats me up. He is already worried about me I dont need him to worry about me more. "Why does Conner beat you up so much?" He sounded quite angry still. How does he bot know? Should I tell him? May as well everyone else knows... "Because I am bi and I have a crush on one of the guys at school..." I muttered as I burred my face in my hands. Now I was just waiting for Andy to leave. And never speak to me again. Just the thought of it hurt me...