I am sorry... I made a mistake

Andy's POV

It was another miserable Thursday in England. Is it just me or is Thursday the worst day of the week?  I was just sitting around the flat waiting for Harvey to come home. Harvey was my boyfriend. Jack and Mikey were going out and Rye and Brooklyn were going out. I sighed as I got up and walked over to the jacklyn room. I entered the room to see Mikey and Brooklyn sitting down looking at there phones talking about there boyfriends. "Hi guys" I said as I sat next to them. They both smiled at me and put down there phones. "Hi, Let me get us some coke because I am thirsty." Brooklyn said as he left me and Mikey in the room.

"Andy?" He asked as I looked up at him. Mikey was the only one who knew about my secret... "You do know that there going to find out eventually?" Mikey said. I gulped. A while ago me and Rye went out... But one night I got a bit drunk and made out with a girl... When Rye found out he was heart broken... Then we broke up and we don't really talk about it at all. I looked down. I didnt want to look at Mikey at this moment. "I know... But I wish it never happened..." I muttered as Mikey gave me a hug. I hugged him back. The truth is that I still loved Rye.... Me and Harvey were not actually going out... Harvey told me that he has a crush on Brook so I told him that I have a crush on Rye... So we both said that we were going out with each other to make it less awkward around the house.

Brooklyn entered the room again with a bid smile. Mikey and I both smiled back as he handed us are glasses of coke. I noticed how happy he was when he was with Rye.... I wish I was still with Rye... "So what do you guys want to do?" He asked as I took a sip of my coke. "We could go out somewhere, before we all have to go and film the new cover" I suggested. They nodded and we were about to leave when

"Hey babe" Rye said as he walked over to Brooklyn with a smile. Brooklyn smiled back and they gave each other a small kill on the lips then turned to face us. I smiled to cover up how I really felt. Sad. Upset. Jealous. Annoyed. Mikey looked at Rye and smiled. "Where did you go?" Brooklyn asked as he rapped his arms around Rye and smiled. "Just to the gym" Rye said as he held Brooklyn's hand. I couldn't even look at him... It hurt so much it reminded me when me and Rye went out. 

He used to hold my hand and kiss me... He used to call me beautiful... He used to cuddle with me in my bed. He used to make sure that I was okay... But that's gone now. All because of my stupid mistake... 

I didn't even notice Mikey leaving the room. Now I was left alone in the jacklyn room with Rye and Brooklyn... Brilliant. Rye looked everywhere but at me. I remember when I broke his heart... He cried when I told him I had made out with a girl when I was drunk... I remembered what he asked me when I first started going out with him... 'Please don't hurt me' I took a deep breath and put on a big smile. But inside I will always will remember that I was the one who broke his heart. "Rye can I talk to you?" I asked. He looked at me with a shocked and worried look. Brooklyn smiled and nodded and left the room leaving me and Rye and the awkward silence...

We just stood there. You could hear cars driving down the road several streets away. We stood like this for a couple of minutes. Until I had the nerve to say something. "Rye I wanted to say I am sorry" I said as I tried to hide the tears. Rye normal calm and relaxed face suddenly turned into to a sad and angry  face. "SORRY! That's all I get... Andy you hurt me so much I trusted you and-- you just didn't care." He took a deep breath. "You said I was great-- You said we were destined to be together. You said it to the world! You said it to me-- but you didn't mean any of it!" He paused as more tears ran down both of are faces. 

"Andy. I love you- b-but I can't ok! You promised me that you wouldn't hurt me but YOU did..." Rye said as more tears ran down his face. "Rye... I love you! I still love you now. A-And I am so sorry for what I did and I can't forgive myself... Please Rye... I understand that I made a mistake. Please Rye I LOVE YOU!"  I cried as we both looked at each other.

Rye walked towards me. Both of us had tears pouring down are faces. He came right up to my face. It felt like he was going to kiss me. "Andy I love you.  But I can't forgive you for what you did... I am sorry" He muttered as He left the room. Leaving me alone with only my thoughts for company. 

OK SO I THOUGHT THIS WAS SAD BUT MAYBE IT WAS JUST ME xx I HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A GOOD DAY AND THANK YOU FOR THE 20K READS.