Dear Andy

Well this is a lot more positive oneshot and I love it so I hope you do too. I hope you enjoy this. 

 Rye's POV

Another day passes as the sun slowly started to set. I love Andy so much and everyday I would right him a letter in my note book to try and express how I felt. I sat down and got a pen and opened my note book and began to write. 

To Andy 

The day we first met my heart started beating faster for you, I started to open up to you as I knew I could trust you. The more we got to know each other the more I fell in love with you, your perfect face, beautiful smile and so much more. 

When you say that you love me, it's makes me smile so much-but sometimes it makes me think I don't do enough for you. Which worries me because I don't want to lose you. You have made me a better person which has helped me so much.

I know that sometimes I annoy you and probably make you sad. But I want to say thank you. Thank you for being there for me, thank you for looking after me even  when I feeling down. Thank you for forgiving me when I do something wrong, and most of all thank you for being my sexy  boyfriend.

Love 

         Your

                 Soulmate

The Next day

I woke up from an amazing dream to in my cold childhood bedroom. We had come home last night and I already miss him. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed and grabbed my notebook and pen.  I wanted to write everyday now that I won't see Andy for a few days. 

Dear Andy

I woke up this morning from an amazing dream about us, going on holiday together in Spain and just being with each other. It might sound dumb but I hope one day it will happen. 

I miss you so much, I feel like somebody who hasn't had their drugs for a week. How your Christmas going? I know you won't answer but I still wanted to ask how it was going... Is that insane. You know how to make me feel loved and valued so I just hope I make you feel the same. You are my world, my stars and my everything. 

I love you so much Andy. Thank you for everything. I can't wait to see you babe x

Love

        Your 

                Soulmate

I put my notebook down and walked down stairs ready for the busy day a head. 

I know this isn't long but I am not sure if it was good or if was too cringe so I am going to leave it for today xx love you all xx Thank you all for reading and for the 3k votes!!! It mean's so much to meeeee!! I don't want to sound like I am bragging but all I wanted to say was thank you xxxxxxxxxxx Love you all ~ Lauren.