The end.

Well. Haven't posted on here for nearly a year, which i am very sorry for but after Mikey left roadtrip was never the same for me. I have lots and lots of oneshots i never posted over the last year because it just didn't seem right for me to post them.

Now that Jacks left... I know I can never post on here again and I am sorry. I still love the old Randy (early 2017-2019 randy) but honestly i havent watched any vids since then. I would like to start another randy one shot book but it would only be future randy (e.g. if they live together without any of the other bandmates). I might do that but I dont if anyone would read it.

All I can say is thank you. Honestly. I wrote this oneshot for my own enjoyment and for me and my mates to read but here 2 years later with over 100k reads! And i didnt even think I would even post 2 chapters! I will miss this, even tho I havent posted anything i still write it but it just doesnt seem the same for me.

I love you all. And I hope you enjoyed my book. I started this when i was in yr9 (13 years old) and i moved to england from spain, roadtrip was one o the first english bands i heard and i loved them from day one. I love Rye and Andy, always have and always will. But I cant see roadtrip as the roadtrip I first fell in love with... Now mikey and Jack have left. I am now in year 11 (15 nearly 16 years old) doing mocks and the GCSEs...

Its mad how quick time flies... But anyway. For the last time, thank you for reading this oneshot series, if anyone wants i will do randy oneshots on the future. But with that said and done. Goodbye roadies for now.

Love each and everyone of you. And remember, no matter how shit life gets, it really does get better. Even if it doesnt feel it at the time. And i know thats random af, but take it from someone whos dealt with all of high school and a lot of problems in their life, No matter how shit you feel, someone is always there. And before anyone says "attention seeking" i am not. I just know what its like to feel alone and like theres no way out (especially with high school) but i am always here to talk to. I am honestly here to make anyone happy x

But for now, i guess I will go. Bye roadies, thanks for everything, the laughs, tears and most of all the mates i made along the way xx