Football

I want to start off by saying I am still making part 3 but I thought of this because of the football today so I am sorry I promise that I will do part 3 soon promise! Love you all!

Mikey's POV

"GO UNITED!!" Andy shouted as he paraded himself round the living room. Jack laughed as he and Brooklyn came into the living room with smiles on their faces. I was sitting on one of the sofas holding a beer in one hand and my phone in the other. Rye and Harvey came in with smiles on their faces. But I could tell that Rye on the inside wasn't smiling. When ever United didn't win Andy would be a bit angry or would get annoyed by the smallest of things which made him a little annoying at times. But still Rye seemed to put up with it. Everyone sat down with a beer in are hand. "Go you reds!!" Andy shouted as he sat down on Rye's lap as we started to watch football. "Andy can you-" Then Andy quickly kissed Rye on the lips to shut him up. I could see the hurt in his eyes as he looked down at his beer and took two massive gulps of it then carried on looking at the screen. But he did finish his first beer before the first 8 minutes of the game. So I passed him another one. I think Rye is just preparing himself for the night a head. 

We lost.... And Andy was annoyed out of his mind and Rye was very tipsy which I knew wasn't going to end well. "I can't believe it! We lost!!" Andy shouted as he got up from Rye's lap and walked over to his bed and sat on it. "Why did you get off me?" Rye slurred has he put down his 12th or 17th bottle of beer and tried to walk over to Andy but I held him back. I knew that Andy didn't want Rye to cuddle him for a couple of hours. Maybe I shouldn't have let Rye drink tonight especially when we are meant to be going out for dinner to night with Blair... Shit. "Rye leave me alone!" Andy said a bit annoyed as he turned on his laptop on and put on his head phones. "But Andy... It's our one year anniversary" Rye whined. We all froze...

Rye looked at Andy with a sad smile. Andy looked at Rye with a confused look then it hit him it was their one year anniversary. "Rye I am so-" Andy was about to say sorry but I don' think that Rye was ready to for give him.  "How could you forget?!" Rye cried out which made Andy stand up and try and hug him but Rye wasn't having anything. "Rye I am so sorry I didn't mean to forget!" Andy said with a voice full of sadness and guilt. Rye took a step back... "I waited till the football was over.... I booked a table at the most expensive restaurant in London... I bought the ring" He cried as he rubbed some tears out of his eyes. We all froze... A ring? "A ring?" Andy muttered as Rye nodded and took out a little red velvet box. "But it obvious that I loved you more than you loved me! Or you would have remembered the one day that took all of my courage to ask you out! And you new how hard that was for me after my last boyfriend! You know what forget it! I AM GOING OUT!!" he cried as he through the little red box at the wall and left the house. 

As soon as Rye left the room Andy walked over to the little red velvet box and opened it. His eyes welled up with tears...  It was a pure gold ring with a small in graving on the inside, 'Randy Forever'  my heart broke. "How did you forget?" Jack asked as he got up off the sofa and gave Andy an annoyed look. "I don't know... I need to go and find him and apologies right now!" Andy said as he took the ring and wiped his eyes. "Want a hand?" I asked as I got up off the sofa and walked over to the front door. Andy was putting on his shoes and grabbing his keys. "No I need to do this!" He said with a voice full of determination.

Andy's POV

I ran out of the house and ran up to the closest bar. "Rye please be here please be here!" I muttered to my self as I saw a very drunk Rye being thrown out of the bar. How can he get that wasted in that short amount of time... "RYE!!" I shouted as I ran up to him and hugged him. Rye tried to push me off but when Rye is drunk he is weak and doesn't use his full strengths. "Go away Andy!!" he shouted at me while he drank some more of his drink. I grabbed the bottle out of his hand and started to drag him home. "Rye I said I am sorry! I will make it up to you I promise" I cried as we got closer to the house. Rye just huffed as he looked away from me like a child while there being told off. "Andy.... Do you actually love me? Why did you forget?" He cried as he looked at me with a sad eyes... I felt even worse... "Of course I love you. And I guess I was so wound up in football I forgot" I muttered. Then I could feel angry start to build up in Rye "REALLY FOOTBALL!! THAT'S YOUR REASON!!" He shouted as we entered the house. All the boys came out of the living room watching the scene unfold in front of them. 

"I didn't mean it like that!" I said trying to fix the problem but it didn't work. Rye just sighed and went to his room with a sad look on his face... 

TIMESKIP

I woke up to the sound of someone throwing up. Rye. I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom and opened the door to see Rye throwing his guts up... I walked over to him and started to rub his back until he was done. "Rye?" He looked at me then flushed the toilet. "You don't know how sorry I am... I know I can't fix this. But please can we go out for dinner tonight. I know that it won't be as good as the night you had planned but I want to make it up to you." I said as Rye brushed his teeth and looked down at his feet. "Okay but I am still annoyed" He said with a small smile. "Do you want to come and lie in my bed with me?" I asked as Rye gave me a massive smile and nodded. We walked towards my room and I opened the door and let Rye in then he froze...

"What's this?" he asked in shocked. The living room had fairy lights hung around the room,  a love heart in the middle of the floor made out of rose petals, a bottle of champagne and two wine glasses and two little red velvet boxes in the center of the love heart on the floor. "I didn't really forget. I was going to propose too. But I didn't know when. I am sorry I didn't tell you about it until now..." I said as I picked up the two red boxes. And made sure that I got the one I bought ready and opened it. "Rye. I have always loved you and I will never stop loving you! I love you more than anyone! I love you more than football! Ryan Beaumont will you marry me?" I asked. He looked at me with a big smile and said

"Andy I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Yes I will marry you!"

I promise I will finish the final part next but I just really wanted to type this Xx I also wanted to say thank you for 20k reads it means so much to me xx have a lovely day everyone xx