Thank you Mikey...

Well I was going to write this yesterday but I was too busy crying to be able to... Right now I don't know if I will continue my randy oneshots on this book or make a new randy oneshots book with just the four of them, so can people either comment or DM me what they think I should do because right now... I don't even know anymore.

Now where do I start...

Mikey. I know that he is never gonna read this but I just wanted to say thank you for everything. For making me laugh, making me smile and for making me want to do more weird shit. I wish you all the best and I hope you have an amazing future ahead.

 I still can't believe he has left, like I refuse to watch the new cover right now because it seems weird that he won't be there. I just wish that I got the chance too see him in the last concert he did I didn't. Right as most people know, Rye is my favorite member of Roadtrip but when I found out that Mikey was leaving I was so shocked and my heart was like no no no.

I don't know about every other roadie but I will every year post a one shot for Mikey to remember him by and I will actually upload on time for this because this is way too important for me not to do. I hope that's ok?

I am gonna miss mikey so so sos sos sososososososososososo much and I can't actually imagen him not being in roadtrip...

I will stop now and I have 7 oneshots on here that I will upload before I either make a new Randy One shots or keep with this one. 

Love you Mikey~ Lauren