You don't realize what you miss tills its gone

This isn't in anyway realistic to what actually happened to the boys but I wanted to write this as my final oneshot.

Andy's POV

Another day slowly rolled by, painfully slow and excruciatingly quiet. Another day before I could see my lovers face. It was a peaceful Tuesday and everything was quiet, Maybe a little bit to quiet. It was always quite without Rye... The house shook like a cold child standing in the snow, as the wind hit the walls, causing the shed door outside to crash open. 'Great' I thought, as I reluctantly put on a coat and boots to go fix the door. It was December you see and the snow was coming soon but for now England was engulfed by its usual rain and windy weather... Lovely...

Just another 10 minutes till Rye was meant to be home, but looking outside it was going to be a lot longer than that.

The wind softly hit against the freshly cut grass as the sun slowly began to set. It was so rare to have these moments but right now it didn't feel quite right. I was just so used to seeing them acting like fools that now that they weren't here, it felt strange. Un-natural even.  But there was nothing I could do about it right now. I walked over and turned the tv on to watch some Netflix just like every other day but it felt really strange without the man I love here with me. After a while i made some popcorn, without the boys the house felt lonely. Mikey, Brooklyn, Jack, Sonny, Harper... They all felt so distant now... Now the bands over it was like living in a ghost town, a ghost town with all the memories and trapped souls that could never escape the house.

The front door opened and I go and see a very wet Ryan which made me feel bad as he looked awful and with the weather outside, I wouldn't be surprised if he caught a cold due to it. I walk over to him and asked if he was okay, he shrugged at me then walked towards the living room, where i was sat before, leaving a trail of frost and bitterness. Which made me worry a lot as the last time Rye felt this way was when the boys left...

No ones POV.

They both sat down and Rye looked in to Andy's eyes and knew what he had to do, "I think we should both leave it here" he said in a tone which to most would sound broken, "Well we are leaving here soon Rye, we have to" Andy said with a small smile but it didn't last long as the cold wind hit the building once more. "No Andy, the band is over, we are over. Our lives are separating and we can't... I can't do this anymore. We went from being lovers, being a band to.. nothing"  "But Ryan "No listen please. We started when we were young but look at us Andy... This isn't love, this is existing. I am so so so sorry Andy but I have found a place of my own, I did love you... but now, we aren't the same people anymore..." Ryan gets up and starts to walk towards the door leaving a trail of misery and heart break for Andy to sit in.  The world stopped for a few more minutes as Ryan drives away.

3 Months later.

No one spoke to each other. They went from sleeping in the same house to becoming strangers, it was the end of Roadtrip. The end of their friendship. It was just the end. It left us fans just listening to the music they made, watching all the old vlogs and just wishing it hadn't ended so badly. But the one song that sticks in my head...

'When you see me walking on by, don't be afraid to say hello. Don't be a girl I used to know (baby). And if you see my head hanging low sat in the place we used to go looking at polaroid's before you were a stranger.'

Cuz that's what they are now and it makes you realise one day you could be a stranger from the people you spent 5 years of your life with.

So that's the last ever one-shot I am doing on these boys, its sad really. I had to them breaking up for good as it really does mean the end for randy. I know its nothing like what really happened but nothing I type is real so I wasn't doing to start now. Thank you everyone for reading this over the years, it does mean a lot to me and i might start an actual book soon so I hope that you might check it out. I just want to say I hope everyone's doing okay in these uncertain times and if you need anyone to talk to I am here always. 

Goodbye Road trip TV.