Tick tock

Andys POV

"I am going..." I muttered as I let the house. The air was cold hit me as I slowly walked across  the road.

tick tock

A car drove past as my foot slowly touched the ice cold pavement.

tick tock

The sun shone down through the dark miserable clouds. I listened to the sound of my footsteps hitting the pavement as I looked down at my feet. 

tick tock

I walked past the old tree we used to sit under when we were younger... When things were easier... When we went out...

Tick Tock

That's all I could here. The sound of a clock reminded me of how long it had been since we last saw each other... The last time we said I love you to each other...

Tick Tock

A few drops of rain hit my head as I walked past the restaurant were Rye asked me to be his boyfriend... And I said yes... I carried on walking through the gloomy summers day... I felt a tear form in my eye but I quickly brushed it away...

Tick Tock

More rain fell down as I walked past the bench where we broke up... The last ever day I saw Rye..

Tick Tock

I saw the house where Rye lives now.... Where we both meant to live... 

 The ticking stopped at I cried while I walked back home...

I hope you all liked this xx I don't know if this was sad... I am sorry this was short but I will make the next one longer xxx have a good day xxx