I love you

Andy's POV
Today was the day I was going to tell Rye that I love him. I had to get everything ready for to night. It was now 1pm. I had told Brooklyn to get Rye out of the flat so I could decorate mine and Mikeys room. I told Mikey to make sure that no one comes back till after 11pm as I wanted to make this special as I have liked him for years. I just hope that he likes me back. The only reason I am finally admitting to Rye that I like him is because Mikey said that Rye likes me back. I sound so childish right now. I sighed as I got up of my bed and went into the Jacklyn room. Brooklyn was sitting there on his bed looking at his phone. "Hey" I said with a smile as I climbed up and sat next to him. He turned off his phone and put it down on the bed. "Hi. What's up?" He asked with an even bigger smile. Ever since him and Jack started dating he has been really happy. Which makes me smile even more. "Nothing just a bit nervous" I said as I looked at him. "Andy trust me and Mikey he likes you!"

"Who likes Andy?" We both jumped and turned are heads to face the door to see Rye leaning on the door frame. Why didn't I close the door! I looked at Brooklyn and gave him 'I dont want to tell him now' face. "Harvey" Brooklyn said with a smile so he could try and hide the fact that we were both lying. "Do you like him back?" Rye asked in a slight sad tone. "I dont know that's why we were talking about it. To see if I liked him back" I said as I looked into Rye eyes to see how he felt. But he showed no emotion. "Hey Rye we need to go to Asda so come on" Brooklyn said as he got off his bunk and dragged Rye away and left me in his room.

I got off his bed and walked in to the Rarvey room and saw the others messing around. Mikey gave me a look which told me that he was making them leave in a minute. So I smiled at him to show I understood. I went over and sat on Ryes bed, I watched Jack and Harvey laughing at something. Which I knew would annoy Mikey so I dragged him on to Ryes bed with me. I laughed at him as he flopped on the bed like a fish. We all laughed for a minute and then Mikey suggested that "him, Jack and Harvey go to the mall" Which they all agreed to do. "Doesn't Andy want to come with us?" Jack asked as they all looked over at me. "I dont feel to good so I think I will stay here" I responed as I lay on Ryes bed and gave them a smile. They all smiled at me and they left the room. I stayed there until I heard the door shut. I was now home alone. "I have 2hour and 30 mins before Brook brings Rye back so I better get started" I muttered to myself and got up and left the Rarvey room.

Ryes POV 2pm
Me and Brook had just finished in asda and we were in my car just sitting there. "Lets go home" I said as I just wanted to go back to the flat and say in my room. "No!" He shouted which made me jump out of my skin. I looked at him with a shocked reaction. He had been acting really weird all day but I dont know why and when I asked him about it he just said nothing was wrong but I didn't believe him. "Brook you have been acting really weird all day. Please tell me what's wrong." I said as looked into his eyes to see if I could see whats wrong but I couldn't. "Nothing its just we have been in that flat for two days now and I just wanted to stay out of a bit" He said as he looked at me and smiled. I guess he was right we had been in the flat for a while now. "Fine but not for to much longer as I want to get back." I responded. To be honest I just wanted to go back to the flat and go to my room and look through old photos of me and Andy. I love him and it really hurt me that Harvey likes him. "Ok thank you." Brooklyn said which snapped me back into reality. I nodded and then we drove off to the gym.

Andys POV 2:11pm
I am sure that I will finish the surprise. I had made the food and decorated the living room and I had chosen the movie. All I had to do now was finish the song I wrote for Rye. I walked over to my guitar and was about to pick it up when my phone rang. I picked it up off the bed and looked at who was calling. Mikey. "Oh god.." I said to myself. I answered it. "Hi what's up?" I asked as I put my phone on speaker. "Errr could you come and get us from the mall?" He asked sounding a bit on edge. "Why.... Whats happened?" I asked him. "Jacks broke his wrist so could you drive us to A and E." He said but he sounded way to calm. "What?! How did he brake his wrist?!" I shouted though the phone as I picked up one of my hoodies and put it on. "We will explain when you get here. Cya in 5 mins?" He asked. " Of course" I said as I quickly hung up and grabbed my car keys and left the house.