Mute (final part x)

The boys started to get closer and closer. The more Andy talked to Rye the more Rye realised how much he loved Andy. Even though Rye did love Andy he couldn't tell him... He was surprised that Andy didn't hear him say it last time but he guessed that was a good thing as he didn't know if Andy felt the same. "Rye?" Rye looked down at Andy and gave him a smile. Andy smiled back. To Rye that was the most amazing part of Andy, his smile. They slowly walked to maths as they both didn't like the subject. Andy talked about his weekend and about how angry Mikey is because Andy was friends with Rye.... The boys walked through the empty, cold corridor. It was strange to see no one else walking around us or even into us for that matter.

They both arrived to their maths classroom and took a deep breath. As soon as they entered all eyes turned towards them which made the boys feel uncomfortable. "Would you care to explain why you boys are 10 minutes late for my lesson?!" Mr Jones, the maths teacher, shouted at Rye and Andy. Rye gulped as he looked at the floor. It was strange for him he remembered when he could make a rude comment back but now... "We had better things to do!" Andy said with a cheeky smile and grabbed Ryes arm and dragged him to a seat. That small touch made both of the boys hearts flutter but they both had to hide it as they didn't know that the other one felt the same. "Lunch detention for the both of you!" Mr Jones shouted at Rye and Andy. Andy just smurked while Rye kept looking down at the floor. He remembered the past...

The past... Something that no one can go back to... Something that was better for both boys but sadly they couldn't ever go back and re live... Andy's past was him and his family and his other friends before he moved. When he could trust people but the past is the past... Now that he lives here away from his old friends, many promises broken and to many broken hearts. He just wishes that the past was the present. And for Rye... His past was him talking, smiling and being a normal kid but it all changed... No one really knows why Rye stopped talking. Actually one person knew. Mikey.... But sadly  after Mikey found out he left Rye in the dirt... The past, something that nearly everyone wants to go back to....

The maths lesson took forever. But it was soon over. Mikey and Harvey walked over to Rye and made a few comments on him but nothing out of the ordernarry. "Rye? I see your trying to act 'tough' infront of Andy but trust us he isnt into sad little bitch like you..." Harvey spat out infornt of Rye then left the room. Rye quickly got up and left the room . "MR BEAUMONT!!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!" Mr Jones shouted down the corridor but Rye didn't turn around he just carried on walking he just wanted to go home away from this place. "Rye!!" I heard Andy shout but I didn't turn around I just kept on walking.

I walked home through the sun and the slight breeze. It reminded him of when his dad took him for ice cream... That was just a memory now... Something from the past. I walked towards my house and was about to walk in the door when I felt someone grab my arm. "Rye.." Andy said out of breath. He had ran to try and catch up with Rye. Rye looked at Andy with a sad smile... Rye opened his mouth and tried to say what are yo doing here? But instead nothing came out... He clenched his fists and looked down at the floor. All Rye wanted to do was ask Andy a simple question but he couldnt even do that... Maybe Harvey is right... Maybe I am a sad, little, bi- "Rye!!"Andy shouted as he gave Rye a worried look. Rye nodded in responce as he was struggling to talk... "What did Mikey say?" As soon as Andy he regretted it. Rye turned away from Andy and ran into his house before Andy could say anything else.

The cold breeze hit Andy as he looked down at the floor holding a small peace of paper with the words. I love you...

The next day Rye walked himself to school as he didnt want to see Andy yet. He knew he had to tell Andy something soon before it was too late. The rain came down as he entered the school. Mikey walked up to Rye and gave him a weird look but continued to walk pasy him. "Rye!" Andy shouted as he ran up to Rye and looked at him with a concerned face. Andy grabbed Ryes arm and took him outside towards an old bench which was a big dry which was weird as it was raining a bit. They both sat down on thie bench and looked at eachother. "Rye I am sorry for what I said, I didnt mean to be rude" Andy started to apologize. As Andy kept saying sorry, the boys got closer and closer till they were only inches apart... They both looked into eachothers eyes and smiled. "I love you Rye..." Andy said and then there lips conected. It was beautiful,  it was amazing, it was just... Spectacular. Both boys didnt want it to stop but sadly they had to breath so they pulled away... Andy looked down slightly embarrassed.

"I love you too" Rye said in a bit of a raspy voice. Andy looked up and starred and Rye. Both boys had massive smiles on there faces.

Two months later...

"Right were moving!" Ryes mum shouted as they started packing boxes. Ryes heart sank as he put away some clothes into a box. He tried to hold back the tears as the thought of telling Andy was braking his heart...  Rye quickly packed all of his stuff and wrote down on a peace of paper that he was going out.

Rye ran all the way to Andys house and knocked on the door. As soon as Andy opened the door Rye started to brake down. "Babe! Whats wrong?" Andy asked as he hugged Rye tightly and kissed him all over. Rye took a few deep breaths. His English still wasnt the best but that really wasnt important right now... "I moving today" Rye cried out.

Andy froze. His boyfriend was going to be moving away from him... "Please dont cry babe. I love you. We will still be able to talk over the phone" Andy said as he tried not to cry as well. Rye looked at Andy and stopped crying but still had a massive frown on his face. "I l-love yo-you too. I moving to Spain..." Rye muttered as his phone rang. Both boys stopped hugging and Rye answered the phone. A bigger frown was on his face now which no one thought it was possible.
"I have to go..." Rye muttered as he looked down at Andys lips and gave them a kiss and obviously Andy kissed back. Both boys were crying now. "Bye..." Andy muttered as Rye slowly walked away from Andys house...

I hope you liked this xx thank you all for reading this xx love all my readers so much xx i really mean it xx i havent re read it through myself so i am sorry if its bad x thank you for reading xxxxxxxxx