Chapter 2

My foot presses against the pedal as I quickly drive out of there. I roll my eyes, shooting a stern glare at Stella. She always brings other people into her messes and never cares about what happens to them.

"This can't be good..." I murmur, as my mind drifts back to the ogre. The ogre could attack at anytime and that could put us in danger. My car beeps, signaling that I'm low on gas. "We need to stop at a gas station," I say sternly.

"Please hurry..." The red haired female says worriedly. "She's not looking too well." I roll my eyes, getting out the car as slight concern forms in the pit of my stomach. Even though I can't stand her, I wonder what really happened to her before I got there.

I furrow my eyebrows in concentration and patiently wait for the gas to fill up. This time, I wasn't using my magic orb to locate my surroundings. That's what Mitzi walks towards me, casually smirking. "You're Mitzi, right?" I say, as a look of amusement appears on my lips. "If I didn't know any better, I would think you're trying to rob me."

Mitzi rolls her eyes, as annoyance forms on her face. "And, why would I try to rob you?" She asks angrily, crossing her arms. I narrow my eyes at her, putting my hands on my hips. A chuckle escapes my lips, as many possibilities form within my head.

"Well, whose the sketchy looking one who always brags about what they have?" I state in a bored tone. "Besides, I'm the one with the actual car while you have a motorcycle." Her fists clench in rage, as she glares at me. Mitzi storms off, as I exchange a look with the red haired female.

"You don't like her either, do you?" She says in surprise. I roll my eyes, finishing up the gas. I get back into the car, putting my keys in. Once everything is set, we rush to the red haired female's house. I stare at her house, feeling slightly surprised at how dull it looked.

"Nice place," I say sarcastically, as she studies me. "Let's get Stella inside." I help carry her inside, setting her down on the couch. Stella lay peacefully as a small smile appears on my face. Even if Stella is pathetically weak, I'm just glad she's looking much better.

"So, you guys are fairies!?" The red haired female exclaims in genuine excitement. I cross my arms and meet her gaze. "Why, of course," I say, forcing a smile.

Stella's eyes flutter open as she glances all around, being covered in sweat. "W-What happened...?" Stella says weakly as I meet her gaze. "Aqua..." I shoot her a cold glare, being aware of her bad reputation.

"This doesn't change anything, you pathetic weakling," I say harshly, as she shoots a glare at me. "You're just lucky that we were there." Stella eyes me carefully, forcing herself to sit up.

The sound of footsteps echo through the room as the red haired female's parents walk into the room. "Bloom, whose this?" The red haired female's mom asks. I meet her gaze, instantly recognizing her as the owner of the nearby flower shop. My gaze shifts to the man standing next to her, who wears a firefighter shirt and casual jeans.

I narrow my eyes at them. "We're—"

"Thank you so much for saving me, Bloom!" Stella interrupts. "Bloom saved me from an ogre! It was completely amazing!" I wonder where I fit into this, I think bitterly. I roll my eyes, knowing this was very typical of Stella. She would never give me any credit for saving her, and I should expect nothing less from her.

"Okay." I look around the room. "Well, I should get going." No one acknowledges me as I walk out the house, releasing a heavy sigh. I will make them regret ignoring me. That's when I noticed it. The ogre was back and this time, he wasn't alone.