Chapter 30

As soon as we make it to our seats, I notice the king and queen of Eraklyon. "Aqua, doesn't my hair look much shiner today?" Stella asks, as I nod lightly. "Flora made this awesome potion, and I tried it out."

"Works like a charm," Flora says, with a bright smile. That's when the ceremony begins. "Ooh, I cannot wait to see my prince," Stella states, as she blushes.

Coming to this ceremony, I was hoping that I could find a cute specialist guy. Maybe, he will have dark hair and be super mysterious. I would love a guy like that. "AQUA!" Stella yells, capturing my attention.

"Y-Yes...?" I say in alarm. "What's up?" The specialists were doing things, as she looks at Sky in amazement. That's when the guy that was in Magicix started fighting the specialists.

Oh no. I have a bad feeling about this. This didn't make sense. Why would he try to battle them? Shouldn't they be on the same side? After all, they are all specialists. In the end, they turned the dragons against each other, and a professor had to come down to stop the dragon.

That's when Bloom flies out in her fairy form, fighting that snob from earlier. The other girl seems to be the fairy of gemstones. Well, that's a bore. Bloom looks mad, and I know we have to do something.

That's when she shot a very powerful spell, knocking the brat to the ground. Brandon hurries over to the brat, with a worried look on his face. "Diaspro!" He yells, as she hugs him. I glance at Bloom, who has tears in her eyes.

"Oh, prince Sky!" She says, as Bloom tilts her head to the side in confusion. I gasp in horror, being surprised at the current events. "Poor Bloom.." Flora says worriedly.

"Girls, we need to do something," I say sternly, as they eye me carefully. "Ooh, I have an idea! Magic orb, I command you to teleport Bloom and us back to Alfea!" Within seconds, we were back in our dorm with Bloom, who was sobbing.

"Bloom, are you okay?" Flora asks. This was the moment where I felt terrible for Bloom. I longed to do something before all of that happened, but I couldn't at all. "I... will be," Bloom murmurs, as we engulf her in a hug.

That night, Bloom stands on the balcony and glances at the rest of Alfea. "I have made up my mind," she says, as I meet her gaze. "I am leaving Alfea." I stare at her with wide eyes.

"Bloom, if you're leaving, then I'm going as well," I say, as she looks at me in astonishment. "I will not let you be alone because I will always be here for you." She nods, hugging me. In all my time at Alfea, I never thought one person would make me leave, but here I am.