Chapter 27

We make it back to our dorm, being half asleep. Neither one of us said a word as we walk into the dorm, feeling our eyelids droop. "Maybe we could sleep right now," a voice comes, as Stella walks towards us.

"I'm not so sure," Musa murmurs, as I yawn, trying to keep my eyes open. "Oh, hey, Bloom, Aqua." I make six cups appear of thin air, before pouring gallons of coffee into them.

"Let's drink up," I say, as they nod. "This will give us more energy for today." I ponder on what to do once we drank the coffee. After I drink it, I realize it was very strong, thus giving us tons of energy.

"So, whats the plan?" Tecna asks, as I look at Bloom. Bloom explains to them the plan, and they seem pretty happy about the plan. "If this is the Trixs, I will get to the bottom of it," I state, eyeing them carefully. "You guys know what to do."

After that, I went into the bathroom to change into my pajamas. "Magic orb," I order strictly. "I command you to show me the Trixs." As the orb lights up, it shows me the trixs, who are standing in their room with enormous smirks on their faces.

"We will soon rip the power out of Bloom," Icy says, laughing hysterically. "And, the dragon flame will be ours." I completely freeze, trying to process what they just said. This entire time... they've been planning on taking the dragon flame.

"Yes!!" Darcy cheers, with a deep smirk on her face. I couldn't believe this. This was too terrifying. I couldn't believe what happened whatsoever. "O-Oh no..." I say, barely breathing.

"And, we will come tonight to help our little monster," Icy states, as I start to tremble. This is their plan. I couldn't believe it. This is too scary. I sigh, hurrying out of my bedroom and finding the girls continuing to drink their coffee.

"Guys, I have some bad news," I say, as my heart hammers within my chest. All of them stare at me with tired eyes. "What is it?" Bloom asks, with worry laced in her tone. I sigh, staring at the ground for a long moment.

"I-I.." I start. We are totally out of it and desperately need our sleep. This time, I didn't know what to do or say. "You can tell us, Aqua," Flora murmurs, putting her hand on my shoulder. "We're your friends, and we are here for you."

I sigh, looking at Bloom. "It's a plan by the Trixs," I say softly. "But, that's not the worst part. Bloom, you're in danger. The Trixs want to take your power. I now know what it is and why it is so powerful."