Chapter 5

I quickly land on my feet. "Water pillow," I say, creating an oversized pillow. They fall onto it, having a comfortable landing. Standing up, they glance all around. Being in front of a school, they gape at how amazing it looks.

"This looks awesome!" Bloom's mom proclaims in awe. "So, Bloom is going here?" I nod lightly, noticing their looks of approval. I yawn, before opening up another portal.

"Let's go back to your home," I instruct, as they nod. They follow me through the portal, before we make it back. I sigh, glancing all around. "Go and see what the other girls are doing," Bloom's mom states.

I walk into the room, as the other two girls were engulfed in conversation. "How are we going to convince my parents to let me join Alfea?" Bloom questions, as I roll my eyes.

"It's done," I state, as they eye me carefully. "I showed your parents Alfea and gave them some good information about it. Now, they will let you go." Stella shoots me a glare, as Bloom's eyes light up.

"Thank you so much, Aqua!" Bloom states, studying me. "Here." She hands me some of her pajamas, as I nod in her direction. Her pajamas were a delicate, dark blue top that were paired with some light blue pajama bottoms. I snap my fingers, as the outfit appears on me almost instantly.

"How did you do that?" Stella questions, with wide eyes. I raise my eyebrows in astonishment, as a smirk curves around my lips. I yawn, before going to the restroom. In the restroom, there were extra toothbrushes. Taking a light blue one, I brush my teeth.

From there, I make extra pillows and blankets appear, before falling fast asleep on the floor. From there, I had an odd dream. Once I wake up, I didn't even remember the dream I had. I instantly notice how Stella and Bloom were fast asleep. I get out of bed, going into the restroom and changing into my original outfit.

Walking out, Stella and Bloom were awake and giggling

Walking out, Stella and Bloom were awake and giggling. "Okay, what took you so long?" Stella demands. "Even I don't take that long to get dressed." I scoff and roll my eyes, before heading downstairs.

We eat breakfast, as I look at Mike and Venessa. "Thank you so much!" I say politely, staring at them. "But, we really have to go." I nod in Bloom's direction, and she hurries to grab her bag.

"I got this!" Stella says, throwing her ring in the air. "Solaria!" Her ring changes into a specter, as she opens up a portal. I wave good bye to Mike and Venessa, leading the way into the portal. Soon enough, we were at Alfea.