Chapter 21

I sit in class, staring at the teacher blankly. He was basically saying stuff that I didn't care too much about. Like, who gives a care about a midterm? "Aqua!" He states, as I jump in surprise. "What's the answer to this question?"

I shrug my shoulders, being unable to answer it. He stares at me, as a chill races down my spinal cord. "Okay, you will be the first one to take the midterm," he says sharply, as my eyes widen in terror. This year, I was hoping not to be the first one that would take the midterm.

All of the girls start to laugh, as my cheeks flush in embarrassment. "Nice one," Musa teases. I sigh, staring at the ground. Maybe, it would be a good idea to get this out of the way. Ignoring everyone, I stare at the teacher, wondering what else he would say.

"Alright, we will go to the room," he orders. I stand up, being super excited to move around. All of the other girls stand up, following him to the room. The room looks amazing! I smile eagerly, being excited about doing the midterm in this room.

He takes us into the control room, as Tecna seems to enjoy herself. "Just let me take it right now," I say, as he studies me. "What are the choices?" He sighs, eyeing me carefully. I nod to his dismay.

"Make a bad environment into a better place or heal a person from a witch's spell," he said, as I think about it for a moment. Which one could I do more easily? No, which one is more quick? Soon enough, the decision became obvious.

"I choose to heal a person from a witch's spell," I say, as he nods. "Let's go!" I walk out onto the platform, as curiosity gets the best of me. What would happen if I fail? This is either all or nothing. The floor disappears from under me, as a frog leaps towards me.

This must be the cursed animal. I smile, knowing there was tons of things to do. I could use my magic orb and heal this poor person. "Magic orb, I command you to heal this frog," I say, concentrating on the orb.

As sweat pours down my forehead, the orb quickly zaps my energy. "HEAL!" I yell. I close my eyes in concentration, knowing that this could be extremely risky. Recently, I have found some new spells with using the orb, but none like this. This was harder than normal, but that's because it's a healing spell.

I sigh, making the orb disappear. A woman with dark, blue hair stands in front of me, having an enormous grin on her face. I smile, feeling really light headed. I exhale sharply, knowing that I have to be strong.

As I walk out of there, everyone was happy to see me. "Wow, that was amazing!" Bloom states, wrapping her arms around me. All of the winx girls hug me, as I hug them back. The professor glances at me, as I meet his gaze.

"You get an A plus," he states, as I smile softly. "Good job." I grab my head, feeling very dizzy. "Aqua, are you okay? You don't look too good." I shrug, staring at the ground. He's right. I feel super tired and super sick.

"May I please go to the clinic?" I ask, as he nods. I walk out of there, being face to face with Mrs. Griselda. She holds a stern gaze, as I stare at her, being super tired. "Missy, why are you out of class?" She demands, as I feel my legs start to shake.

"I am going to the clinic," I say weakly. "Please.." She nods, helping me get there. The clinic lady looks surprised, helping me get into the bed. Soon enough, my eyelids become extremely heavy, and I fall fast asleep.