Chapter 24

As soon as we get out of school, I start on homework right away. The homework was fairly easy, and I finished it in a a matter of seconds. I sigh, hearing a knock from our dorm room door. I ran towards it, as Stella opens the door.

My brother stands there, with his dirty blonde hair pulled off to one side. He smiles in my direction, as Stella blushes when looking at him. "Hello, Alex," I say coldly. He sighs, winking at Stella for a moment.

"Are there any cute single girls?" He questions. I roll my eyes, clearly being annoyed at him. I glare at him, wondering why he even decided to show his face. "My friend, Flora is," Stella states. I sigh, hoping I wasn't glaring at her.

"No!" I yell angrily, as he studies me. "No, and you should leave." He rolls his eyes, before heading back to Red Fountain. Of course he would show his face at Alfea, trying to get desperate fairies to be hanging around him.

"What was that all about?" Bloom questions, staring at me. I heave a sigh, staring at the ground for a long moment. She doesn't understand, does she? "That is my brother," I inform. "He's an absolute playboy. He only uses fairies to his own pleasure. He isn't serious about relationships or girls."

I sigh. "He tries to get multiple girls," I add. "You wouldn't want that." Stella sighs, staring at the ground. Bloom gasps in horror, staring at her watch.

"Oh no, I'm late," she states, hurrying out the door. I sigh, rolling my eyes. I stare at Stella as she meets my gaze. "Your brother is cute, but which one of you is older?" She asks, as I roll my eyes.

"My brother, of course," I say, as she studies me. "However, I'm the more mature one." She chuckles, nodding lightly. I stare at the ground, before I go back into my room.

Stella bursts into the room with Musa, Tecna, and Flora, with all of them being super happy. "We should totally have a pajama party tonight," Stella proclaims, as I shrug. Since there was no school tomorrow, it sounds perfect.

I got into a dark blue pajama dress, smiling at them. "How'd I look?" I say, winking at them. Stella chuckles, standing up, and showing off her pajamas to us. I nod in approval, knowing that her pajamas look nice.

"Let's add some music to this," Musa states, snapping her fingers. For the rest of the night, we had so much fun.