Chapter 35

Just as we left the hovercraft, we were getting onto another one. It was very important that we found the winx. I was with Alex, Timmy, Sky, Brandon, and Riven. I admit it. It was extremely awkward because I was the only girl with them.

"I think we should stop here," Brandon states, before looking at me. "Wait, don't you have a magic orb that can locate people?" I nod lightly, as Alex intently stares at me.

"Magic orb, where are the winx?" I question. To my own surprise, my orb didn't zap my strength. A map appears on the orb, as I scrunch my brows in concentration. "Where is it?" Timmy asks, as I realize that we're heading straight to the castle.

A thought strikes me. "Alex, Domino was where our parents disappeared," I say in alarm, as his eyes widen. A serious look forms on his face, as worry forms in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm sorry, Aqua, but we need to find the winx right away," Sky states, as I roll my eyes in annoyance. Of course he would say something like that. I glare at him, as Alex shoots me a reassuring look. "Don't worry, Aqua. We'll come back here," he hums.

I show Sky my orb, as it contains a map to the palace of domino. "We need to hurry," Brandon states, as we head straight towards the castle. Within minutes, we arrive and rush off of the ship. Alex looks in astonishment at the creatures attacking the palace, as I clench my fists in desperation.

"Y'all stay and attack those monsters," I instruct, as they nod. "I will find the winx." They nod in agreement, as I sprint inside the palace and look for my friends. A creature stomps towards me, as I kick it in the stomach and send it into a wall, which causes it to shatter into pieces.

"Help!" A voice calls, as I jerk my head. That's Bloom! She's in danger. I need to help her. I hurry in that direction, as ice monsters surround her. I sprint towards her, punching the first one and then kicking the second one. Bloom's eyes widen in surprise, as I slug another one and knee the final monster.

"I'm here, Bloom," I say in a reassuring tone. "Water sphere." I capture the ice creatures in the sphere of water, as they start to melt. Bloom hugs me, as relief washes over her face.

"Thank you so much!" She exclaims. "We need to get out of the opening!" I run a hand through my hair, as my heart hammers within my chest. This time, I can't risk anything. It's my job to keep Bloom safe, powers or no powers.

"Bloom, I'm going to transform," I say, as she nods. "Aqua, magic winx." A warm sensation shrouds over me, as I start to transform.

"Let's go!" Bloom urges, as I realize that we're surrounded

"Let's go!" Bloom urges, as I realize that we're surrounded. "Oh no..." I clench my fists in desperation, knowing that I cannot let her down again. I let her down once before, and the trixs stole the dragon flame. Never again!

"Surveying water!" I yell, as orbs of water surround Bloom and I at an unbelievable rate. The creatures charge towards us, being shattered by the orbs surrounding us. I smile at Bloom, being proud of one of my newest spells. Her face falls, as she exhales sharply.

"I wish I could help you..." She admits, with a frown. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, before knocking out a few more ice monsters. That's when an idea strikes me. "That's it!" I exclaim. "Ice weapons!"

Weapons of ice appear before us, as Bloom's eyes widen in amazement. "Thanks, Aqua!" Bloom states, picking up a sword and stabbing an ice creature with it. "You are going down!" She does a battle cry, before lunging at another one and stabbing it. I chuckle to myself, before eliminating another five ice monsters.

That's when Flora flies in our direction, using her vines to block off more creatures. "Aqua, it's good to see you again," she says cheerfully. "We missed you like crazy." Flora wraps her arms around me, as we hug each other.

Stella flies in from another direction, before firing a bunch of light at a large group of ice monsters. After that, she lands in front of me and hugs me. "I'm glad you're back, Aqua," she states. "Now, let's fight these horrible creatures." I nod in agreement, as a smile forms on my lips.

Musa and Tecna land next to me, having bright smiles on their faces. "The winx are back together," Musa states, putting her hands on her hips. I nod lightly, as Bloom slices through a creature with her sword.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Tecna gasps. "I could've made some technology weapons for her." I chuckle to myself. If anything, we won't let anything happen to Bloom. We got this!