Chapter 38

A bright light appears before us, as Alfea comes into view. "Ms. Griffin," Ms. Faragonda says. "I see you have brought your students with you." The witch headmistress sighs and stares at the ground. Stella and I exchange looks, before flying towards our friends.

"Where's Bloom?" Flora asks worriedly. "Is she okay?" I bite my lip, as worry forms in the pit of my stomach. If she isn't okay, then it's all my fault. I should have never left her.

"She's with Sky, so she's fine," Brandon states. I nod, hoping for the best. Stella stares at the ground, seemingly anxious. "I have an idea!" She proclaims happily. "Let's eat some food! I'm starving!"

I nod. "Great idea!"

We head into the cafeteria, before finding some bread. In the end, the bread tasted surprisingly good. I gasp, realizing that I'm still in my transformation. I return to normal, chuckling to myself.

That's when a load roar comes from outside

That's when a load roar comes from outside. The creatures are attacking us once again, and we must get into our positions. "Come on, guys!" I state. "We have to go and face them!" Perhaps, I could fight them without the use of magic.

"Magic winx!" Stella yells, as her and the others start to transform.

I roll my eyes in annoyance, as something hits me in the back. "Ugh, I never wanted to do this," I say angrily. "Aqua, magic winx!"

"You are going down!" I shout, as the creature of darkness growls

"You are going down!" I shout, as the creature of darkness growls. "Water of the stars! Come forth! Destroy thee!" Water shaped as stars charges at them, destroying most of the creatures down at once. I smirk, knowing those creatures deserved it.

"Everyone, combine your magic, and use your abilities to get rid of these horrible creatures!" Ms. Faragonda declares. I close my eyes in concentration, hoping it will be enough. I sigh heavily, as my skin starts to ache.

Why does it ache? Well, this spell is undoubtedly powerful, and it takes a lot of your energy. It surprised me that the witches were even helping. I bet that they don't want the Trixs ruling over the entire magic dimension.

I close my eyes once again, before concentrating super hard. "Everyone, push yourselves!" I yell, squeezing my eyes shut. In the back of my mind, I was afraid. If this doesn't work, then there's a chance that we lose our school.

By the time I open my eyes, all of the creatures were gone. Everyone cheers excitedly. "Yay, we won!" A fairy shouts excitedly. She seems so happy for winning a small battle. I guess it's amazing news, but it's too soon to be excited. It's not over.