Chapter 25

My eyes snap open. The other girls were in the room. I yawn, searching for Bloom. This time, she wasn't here. Worry forms in the pit of my stomach, as I rush into the room, realizing that they were still asleep.

"Girls, wake up," I say, as they wake up. "It's an emergency." Stella stares at me, studying me. Flora yawns, stretching her stiff arms. Musa sighs, glancing all around. Tecna checks her phone, rolling her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Stella asked, as my heart hammers within my chest. What could of happened to Bloom? "Bloom is missing!" I blurt out, as they stare at me with wide eyes. "We have to go and find her right away!"

All of them nod, before hurrying to their bedrooms and changing. They shut my bedroom door, and I change into my favorite look.

The winx meet me in the dorm, with all of them having worried looks

The winx meet me in the dorm, with all of them having worried looks. "So, where to?" Flora asks. I make my orb appear, before searching Bloom. It only showed me the last place where she was seen.

"The last place my orb is showing me is right outside the Alfea gate," I say nervously. What if the Trixs got to Bloom? What if something bad happened to her? I knew one thing, and that was this couldn't be good.

All of us rush downstairs, finding the entrance. "Search for clues," Stella states, sounding worried. "Any sign of Bloom? Please, Tecna. Do something with your little gadgets." I stare at them, as I purse my lips in concentration.

This is the first time my orb has failed. I don't understand it at all. Why would my orb fail us at a time like this? "There's only one way to do this!" Flora states happily. "And, that is by using our powers."

I nod in agreement, wondering what would happen. "Alright, my turn," I say, glancing all around. "Aqua, Magic winx!"

"Alright, nature's guide," Flora states, focusing her powers

"Alright, nature's guide," Flora states, focusing her powers. "Alright, Bloom went this way." She shows a magic arrow on the ground, as I smile happily. Musa grins, making sounds of Bloom's movements and letting Tecna analyze it.

"Data collected," Tecna notes. I smile, glancing at Stella as she nods lightly. Stella smiles happily. "Now, it's my turn," she proclaims. "Body light." Her body lights up, showing us every aspect of the forest.

"Let's go," I order, as we follow Tecna and Flora. They lead the way, and once we get there, Bloom and this other girl were covered in ice. Fear forms in the pit of my stomach. If anything, I need to go down there and help them.

"Solar light!" Stella declares, firing orbs of magic at them. I make it down there, nodding in her direction and unfreezing them. "Bloom, are you okay?" I ask, as she nods lightly. "Hello, what is your name?"

"My Name is Merta," she responds, as I smile gracefully at her, before heading towards Bloom and Merta. That's when I notice Stormy was attacking the winx, trapping them. "Illusion," Darcy says, as I felt her energy. I sigh, hoping this would work.

"Magic orb," I say, concentrating. As much as Bloom pleads me to not do that, I still did. I glare at Icy and Darcy, cancelling out their powers. "Wow, it worked!" Bloom exclaims, as it cancels out Darcy's spell.

"Bloom, you need to transform," I say sharply, using my orb as a shield. "Try me, Darcy." She glares at me for a moment, trying to break the shield. Icy freezes the shield surrounding us, but I melt it.

"Bloom, Magic winx!"

I nod in Bloom's direction. "Alright, Bloom," I say, making the orb disappear into thin air. "I will get Darcy, and you will get Icy." She charges at Icy, while I glare at the other witch.

I smile. "You're going down, witch."

She smirks, shaking her head no. "It's you who is going down," she says darkly. "I wouldn't bet on you winning." I smirk as well, noticing Merta intently staring at Stormy, which means she's probably planning on taking her on.

That's when an orb hits me in the chest, knocking me to the ground. "Aqua!" Bloom shouts, being distracted. Icy sends orbs of ice at her, knocking her to the ground.

"Leave them alone!" Merta yells angrily, being surrounded by orbs of darkness. I gasp in surprise at how strong she looks. A creature appears from behind the Trixs, giving Stormy a major scare.

She loses concentration, which frees the winx. I weakly stand up, glaring at the Trixs. "You guys will go down," I hiss angrily, as they smirk in my direction. "I will never let you win."

Icy fires orbs of powerful magic at me. I gasp in horror, covering my face. That's when I saw Stella standing in front of me, holding a strong shield. "You okay, Aqua?" She asked, as I nod thankfully.

"Thank you, Stella," I say, seeing her smile. "I will check on Bloom." I hurry over to Bloom, checking to see if she's okay. That's when Merta makes another illusion, distracting the Trixs once more.

"That's it, Merta!" Icy shouts angrily. "You are such a..." She stares at her shirt, as a dark smirk creeps up on her face. "Pumpkin. That's it!" That's when dark magic surrounds Merta, as she transforms into a pumpkin.

"Merta!" Bloom yells in horror. She stands up, glaring at the Trixs. "How dare you!?" I sigh, being relieved for my jewelry that protected me against her magic. I cover my eyes, noticing I was back to normal.

The light clears up, as the Trixs were gone along with Bloom

The light clears up, as the Trixs were gone along with Bloom. "Oh no," Stella groans, landing on the ground. "Not again." Bloom pokes her head out of the bushes, with a smile on her face.

From there, we make our way back to Alfea, with all of us being super happy. Why you may ask? It is because we are all back together as a group, and I have never been more happy.