Chapter 28

Bloom stares at me for a moment, as fear crawls into me. "W-What kind of power do I have?" She asks. I stare at the ground, as my bottom lip quivers. Never have I imagined someone having this power.

"O-Okay..." I say. "It's called the dragon flame." Gasps escape their lips, as Bloom's face lights up. Instead of looking sad or upset, she was genuinely happy. The rest of us exchange looks with each other, knowing this could be very bad.

"I-I finally found out about my power.." She states, smiling at me. "Thank you so much, Aqua!" I stare at her, nodding in her direction. I hug her while she hugs me back.

"So, what should we do about the horrible thing?" Stella asks angrily. I arch a brow, smiling in her direction. Since we now know the Trixs' motive, we should do something about it.

"I have an idea.." I say, as they all glance at me. "We should wait for The Trixs and await their arrival." Tecna stares at her phone, calculating the results.

"Will it work, Tecna?" Bloom questions. I look all around anxiously, as Tecna smiles at the results. "According to my database, it has a one percent chance of failure," Tecna states.

"What should we do first though?" Musa asks. I shrug my shoulders and run a hand through my hair. "We already talked to Mrs. Faragonda, and she gave us permission," Bloom said, as I smile in her direction.

"Tecna, help me with something," I murmur, as she nods. She leads me to her bedroom, opening the door. "What do you need help with?" She asks, as I stare at the ground nervously.

"Why isn't my orb working as effectively?" I ask, making it appear. She studies it, gasping in shock. Her eyes are wide as she looks at it. "It's is working more effective than it was," she informs, staring at me. "With that new spell, the orb gained new abilities and powers."

I arch a brow. "R-Really?"

She nods, smiling at me. "Some of the other spells take much more energy, but they will help you in the long run," she says. I nod thankfully, giving her a big hug. She accepts the hug, smiling at me.

"Thank you so much, Tecna!" I say cheerfully. "We shouldn't leave them waiting for too long!" She nods. We walk out of the room, finding the other girls.

"Are you ready?" Bloom asks, as we nod. "Magic winx!" I nod, transforming alongside everyone else.

I nod in their direction, glancing all around

I nod in their direction, glancing all around. That's when something growls, which causes us to glance all around. "I hope that's just your stomach, Stella," Musa states, as I look all around for the Trixs.

"It's not the time to be joking around," I say sternly, as Tecna nods in agreement. Flora gasps in horror, putting her hands up to her head. "The nature is telling me that something is wrong," she says, as I worriedly stare at her.

"I am going to get the headmistress," Stella says, as a monster appears right in front of her. I gasp in terror, realizing that was the Neruman. "Stella, fly around and find the headmistress," I command, with a seriousness in my tone.

She obeys, being able to go into the school. "Okay, my turn!" Musa states. I nod, feeling a negative energy coming from the monster. It was using our biggest nightmares against us, and we had to watch out.

"Water beam!" I yell, firing orbs of magic at the Neruman. It didn't work, and I knew that my only hope was my orb. "Green ivy!" Flora yells, tangling the monster up. I cheer, happy with Flora's work.

"It's not over yet," a voice comes from behind says, as the Trixs come into view. I purse my lips, as coffee starts to kick in. "They seem wide awake," Darcy notes angrily. "Ugh, didn't this monster work?"

I smirk in their direction. "Did you ever hear of coffee?" I say with a smirk, as Stormy glares at me. "Try me. I'm not afraid of you." I exchange a look with Bloom, and within seconds, she's to my right, being ready to fight the trixs.

"It's on!" Icy declares, charging at Bloom, which leaves me alone to fight Darcy and Stormy. This was my fight, and I had to do it alone. "You're going down!" I hiss, seeing them smirk. "I don't need this."

I make my orb disappear, as they glare at me. "Tornado," Stormy states, with a smirk on her face. When did she think that would work on me? Yes, I maybe tired, but that doesn't make me any less powerful.

"Cancel," I say, making it disappear. The tornado was gone in a quick second. "Allow me to handle it," Darcy says. "Illusion." A strange sensation comes over me, as I start to become dizzy.

"Ice shield," I say, blocking out her magic. That's when electricity hits the shield, beginning to tear it apart. I scowl, looking at Musa, Tecna, and Flora fighting the Neruman throw the corners of my eyes.

"Weak fairy," Stormy mocks, arching a brow. I smirk in their direction, not wanting to go all out on them. "I know all of your plans," I say, as they glare at me. "I know how you want Bloom's dragon flame."

Darcy and Stormy look shocked. "H-How..?" Darcy asks, with wide eyes. I smirk, making my orb appear. She glares at the orb, obviously knowing it's strength. "Now, it's my time to banish you from Alfea," I say darkly.

"You can't do that!" Stormy yells angrily. I look at my friends, as they lay weakly on the ground. Oh no. I sigh, making my orb disappear. "Until we meet again," I hiss angrily, flying towards Bloom. "Bloom, we have to stick together."

She nods, as Icy fires a dangerous orb of ice magic at her. "Shield of light!" A voice yells. Stella and Ms. Faragonda arrive, as I instantly smile.

"Thank you so much, Stella!" Bloom says, as I hug both of them. "You saved us!" Ms. Faragonda chases down the Trixs, trying to stop them herself. I stare at her in pure amazement.

"What were you doing to my girls?" She demands furiously. In the end, the Trixs disappear, but she sent a report to Cloud Tower. "I'm so glad that you girls are okay," Mrs. Faragonda says. I smile in her direction, being happy for the same reason.