Chapter 9

As I wake up, I make my magic orb appear out of thin air. Originally, all I thought I could do with it was spy on people. Am I wrong? Can I do more? Could it help us? "Hey, Aqua," Tecna says, as she wakes up. She eyes the orb, before sighing.

"What do you know about the orb?" I ask, glancing at her. "All I know is that I can spy on people with it." She frowns, furrowing her eyebrows in concentration. Yawning, I meet her gaze, finding myself getting worried.

"I-I don't know yet.." She admits nervously. "Wait, what time is it?" She checks her phone, before gasping in horror. I gasp, trying to do the spell to change my clothes, but I was too frantic to do the spell. I race to my closet, looking for something to wear.

Because I couldn't find my original outfit, I instantly found another outfit I like. It was a black sweater, blue shirt, black pants, and some black and blue boots. The outfit looks like this:

I look at Musa and Tecna, as they smile in my direction

I look at Musa and Tecna, as they smile in my direction. "How do I look?" I ask, putting my hands on my hips. In a way, I was totally not used to looking like this. They shrug their shoulders, before following me out of the dorm.

We made it, seeing Stella, Bloom, and Flora sitting at the table. "What happened to you guys?" Stella questions, as I chuckle softly, seeing their exasperated expressions.

"We... slept in," I state, laughing to myself. I glance at them, being surprised that they haven't noticed my outfit yet. "Wait!" Stella shrieks, eyeing me. "Are you trying a new style? It looks so pretty! I absolutely love it!"

I gasp in shock. Never did I imagine Stella giving me a compliment. "Thanks, Stella," I say in alarm, as Flora smiles happily. What happened to the Stella I knew? Maybe, it's not Stella influencing the people around her, but the opposite.

"Yeah, it looks amazing and is totally you," Bloom agrees. "It's always best being yourself." I nod, chuckling at her cheesy pick up line. I take a few bites of food, as my stomach starts to fill up.

"Attention, everyone!" Mrs. Griselda shouts, which captures everyone's attention. "Your headmistress has something she wants to say to you." I nod lightly, looking at the headmistress. Ms. Faragonda gets to her feet, before looking throughout the room.

"Okay, this year we will start our school year with a party," she states in an excited tone. "It will be tonight, and all of you are invited. But, we need some of you guys to help us out, and get the party started."

Stella smiles. "I cannot wait!"

"Because of the party, all classes are canceled for today," she says. "Dismissed." I nod, glancing at my friends. Flora and Musa stand up instantly, heading over to talk to the headmistress. I look at Stella, as worry creases her forehead.

"Stella, I need your help figuring out what I'm going to wear," I proclaim, as she nods. I hurry to my bedroom, with Stella right behind me. I slam open my door, feeling my heart race within my chest. "You need to slow down," Stella states, clearly out of breath.

"Well, this is important," I say sharply, eyeing her. "I don't know what to wear." She opens my closet, before glancing all around. I bite my lip, as she chooses a dress from my closet.

"You're going to let me do your hair," she orders, before closing the closest and bringing the dress with her. "Trust me, tonight will be amazing." I sigh, knowing I have no choice but to trust her.