Chapter 23

The next day, all of the girls were gone. None of them said a word to me. It was more awkward, being that I was more upset than anything else. A knock comes from my door. I sigh, glancing at the door. Should I even answer it?

"Let me in right now," the voice comes. I snap, making it open. Mrs. Griselda stands there, with a glare on her face. "Y-Yes, ma'am?" I say nervously, as she intently stares at me.

"The headmistress wants to see you," she states. I nod, heading straight to her office. I glance at Ms. Faragonda, meeting her strict gaze. "You wanted to see me?" I say blankly, as she eyes me carefully.

She frowns, nodding. "I called you here to apologize for my actions," she says sympathetically, as I arch a brow. "I just don't want you to be in the same danger as your mom and—" I shake my head, smiling at her.

"Don't worry about me," I say, as she studies me. "I know how to handle it myself." She purses her lips in concentration. She sighs and nods lightly. Pushing her glasses up, she stares at the ground.

"You may go now," she says, as I hurry out of her office to finish packing. As I get to my room, I stub my toe and gasp in pain. "Water heal," I say, before healing my poor toe.

After that, I finish packing. I guess this is my vacation, and it will start now. I get on the train to my home planet, and it felt as if it went by too quickly. As for now, I already missed my family.

Returning to Alfea, I see Tecna and Stella. "Tecna! Stella!" I call, as they wave at me. I meet up with them, as they wrap their arms around me. We walk in together, as the other girls lay next to Bloom and support her.

"Bloom, are you okay?" Stella asks. Bloom looks at us with teary eyes, as Flora hugs her. Panic falls over me, as I feel anxious. What happened to Bloom to make her feel this way? "What happened?" I demand, as she nervously looks at me.

That's when she explained to us the whole story. She explained how she could see auras, then told us about two men and what they did, then how they burned the flower shop down, and lastly, how she was adopted.

"That's a good thing," Flora said kindly. "Adopting a baby is a wonderful and selfless act. You should be happy." Bloom nods lightly and glances at us.

"Just promise me you will help find my birth parents," she begs. I nod, staring at her. In the end, all of us promised, before getting into one, big group hug.