Chapter 29

I smile, laying in my bedroom. Today is an extremely special day for the guys because it's their exhibition. Ever since Bloom was tricked by the Trixs, her and Brandon haven't been talking.

I feel genuinely bad for her but have a pretty good knowledge there is little I can do to help her. That's when my phone starts to ring, as I jump in surprise. It was my aunt, and I knew it was very important.

"Hello?" I say, answering the phone. I heard some shifting from the other side, hoping that my home planet wasn't in danger. "Sweetie, there is this exhibition that we signed up for, and we won't be able to attend," she explains. "Maybe, you and your friends would love to attend."

I smile. "Thank you so much, aunt.."

Before I had time to finish, she hangs up. I sigh, hurrying into Tecna's room, where her and the other girls were. "I am going to sneak in there to see Brandon," Bloom states in a determined tone.

"Nope." I look at her. "We are not sneaking in. I have passes for all of us to go in there." They turn to stare at me, as a genuine smile etches on my face. I show them the tickets, as their faces lighten up.

"Thank you so much, Aqua!" Bloom exclaims, hugging me. I nod. All of us were excited once we got there. "Name," the person at the front demands, as I smile softly.

"I am princess Aqua from Andros," I say, meeting his gaze. "And, these are my guests." He nods, letting us in. I smile at the winx as they follow me inside. Stella stops abruptly, eyeing me carefully.

"I didn't know you were a princess," she states. "Why didn't you tell us?" I shrug, not really caring about my princess status. Having this important status is just dumb. I mean, who cares?

"I didn't think it was that important," I point out. "I didn't want anyone treating me differently because I am a princess." They nod, as I start to lead them to the main area.

That's when Bloom bumps into a blonde girl, earning a glare. The girl has a picture of Brandon on her device, and a red flag was immediately sent off. "That's rude," the girl declares. "I'm a princess! You should be shamed!"

I felt annoyed. How dare she talk to my friends like that? "You should forever be shamed in Andros," I state, glaring at her. "I am the princess of Andros, and you are no royalty. Royalty doesn't act like you are acting."

She glares at me. "Everyone has their preferences," she says. I roll my eyes, getting angry. In the past, I always thought I hated Stella the most, but this girl, perhaps, skyrocketed way above my past hatred for Stella.

"Princesses are supposed to be elegant, pretty, and kind," Stella says, glaring at her. "You are none of those things." The girl glares at us, storming away angrily. Bloom smiles in our direction, staring at us.

"Bloom, are you okay?" Flora questions, helping her get up. Bloom nods, staring at the ground for a moment. "That girl was rude," Musa says, with anger in her tone. "I cannot believe that she did that to you."

"Yeah, she was rude," Tecna agrees, as I nod lightly. Bloom stares at the ground, as I meet her gaze. "I'm going to check things out really fast," she says. Hopefully, Bloom doesn't bump into that snob again.