Chapter 37

We say our good byes, before heading to Cloud Tower through the tunnels. My only hope is that we find the dragon flame before it's too late. It takes us forever, but we finally locate the opening into Cloud Tower.

"We are going to find Ms. Griffin," Riven states, as Brandon and Nut nod and follow him to the prison cells. Bloom goes one way, as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. She finds a fire, believing that it was the dragon flame.

"Bloom, I highly doubt that's the dragon flame," I state, rolling my eyes in annoyance. "Let's—" A powerful force sends me crashing into the nearby wall. I gasp in surprise, as the Trixs approach us.

"Stella, it's time to transform!" I declare, as she nods. "Aqua, magic winx!" A familiar yet warm sensation comes over me, as I transform.

Stella grins, before getting to her feet

Stella grins, before getting to her feet. "I'm ready!" She states weakly. "Stella, magic winx!"

I nod in Stella's direction. "Solaria!" She yells, tossing her ring into the air and letting it become a specter. "Light diamond!" An orb of light comes at them, knocking them back a little bit. I grown angrily, hoping my new spells would work.

"Okay!" I proclaim. "It's my turn! True power: secret spell!" A large orb charges at the Trixs, launching them into the wall. Cuts and bruises cover their entire bodies, as they struggle to get to their feet. "What the hell?" Icy roars. "How were you able to weaken us!? We have the dragon flame!"

I smirk. "That's my own secret."

I look at Bloom, as her face looks pale. She was weaker than I could've imagined. I gasp in horror, knowing that I shouldn't have used that spell. I fly over to her, before healing Bloom. That's when an orb hits me in the back, slamming me into the wall.

"Ha, we're invincible!" Darcy declares, laughing hysterically. I heave a sigh, trying to stay calm. Is this fear or anger? Am I afraid or do I want to beat them to a bloody pulp? A sudden orb comes at the Trixs, knocking them back. Sky rushes over to Bloom, helping her to her feet.

"Come on!" Ms. Griffin yells, as I smile softly. She arrived here just in time. In the end, she created a barrier that would take the Trixs awhile to break through. We head to the roof, along with the witches. "We need a distraction!" Sky declares, as Bloom agrees to stay with him. 

Ms. Griffin gives them a hoverboard, as I worriedly look at Sky and Bloom. "Stay safe, Bloom!" I call. She waves good bye, as the portal shuts completely.