Chapter 15

I hurry out of the bathroom, barely having enough time to turn off the water. I smile, finding my second pick of clothing. I quickly change into it.

I rush outside my bedroom, not being able to find Bloom

I rush outside my bedroom, not being able to find Bloom. Oh no. This can't be good. "Magic orb, I demand you to show me where Bloom and the winx are," I say, as it shows them at Red Fountain. "Magic orb, disappear."

I sigh, pondering on what to do. Right from there, I hurry out of the dorm, before crashing into Mrs. Griselda. She glares at me. "Why are you in such a hurry?" She asks, as I stare at the ground for a moment.

"Um, I have to find the winx," I say urgently, as she nods. "Something bad happened, and Stella is in danger." She arches a brow, but I was already running away from there. What if Stella's condition got worse?

This isn't good. I open my phone, finding Bloom's contact information, calling her. "Hello?" Bloom asks. "Aqua, How are you feeling?" I sigh, as worry forms in the pit of my stomach.

"There's no time to chat," I say strictly. "Bloom, meet me at Magicix, and I will explain everything." A gasp escapes her lips, as I hang up. I have to make it before it's too late.

I sigh, hurrying to the front of Alfea and waiting for the train to arrive. Once it arrives, I get on the train, being prepared to meet with the other winx club members. I just hope we aren't too late.

The train comes to a stop. I hurry off, before finding the winx. "What information do you have?" Bloom questions, as I intently stare at her. "Aqua, are you okay?" I nod, breathing heavy.

"It's a trap," I state. "That person that we thought was Stella wasn't Stella." Bloom's eyes widen in horror, as her face hardens. I just hope she believes me. "How do you know that?" Bloom questions, as Tecna nods.

"Magic orb," I say, concentrating. "Show me Stella." It shows Stella, who was tied up and gagged with magical rope. She was trapped, being only amusement for the Trixs. "It's time to follow through with the second phase of our plan," Icy says, with a dark smirk on her face.

I turn off the orb, before making it disappear. "Do you see what I mean now?" I say, as Bloom nods. Nervous looks appear on their faces. Along with them, I was gravely concerned. What could of happened to Stella?

"Do you know the exact location of it?" Musa asks, studying me. "I mean, does it give a location?" I sigh heavily, focusing on the object in order to find the location. Yes, this weakens me, but the outcome is worth it.

"Outside the city by an oak tree," I say, opening my eyes. I close my eyes, feeling dizzy. I know it wasn't for the best, but it had to be done. "Okay then," Tecna says sternly. "Let's go and solve this equation."

We follow her outside the city, finding a building next to an oak tree. "There it is!" Bloom says, with excitement in her tone. I pale when looking down at the water. Instead of being lively and bubbly, it looks fake and dead.

"Guys, this is the place," I say, glancing all around anxiously. "Stella is in there!" Flora nervously stares at the tree, before shaking. I take a step towards the door, being followed by the rest of the winx girls.

"There's no turning back now," Musa states. Although it was completely disgusting, I kept moving. "According to my database, this place could fall down at any moment," Tecna notes.

That's when we see Stella, who has a smirk on her face. "Hello, winx," she mocks, before glaring at us. "Now, I need my ring, Bloom." She takes an orb of darkness, before firing it at us. I jump in the air, dodging her attack.

She originally can't fight without her ring, but how come she is able to summon spells and attack us now? This seems fishy. "Magic winx: Aqua!" I say, as my form shifts almost immediately.

"Aqua, don't hurt her," Flora says worriedly, as I roll my eyes in annoyance

"Aqua, don't hurt her," Flora says worriedly, as I roll my eyes in annoyance. If this was Stella, she would expect me to beat her senseless for acting like this. "You're a fake," I proclaim, as Tecna nods in agreement.

"Tecna, Magic winx!" Tecna said, immediately transforming.

Tecna puts up her shield, blocking her attacks. I study her, feeling like I knew her attacks from somewhere. It feels so similar, but I couldn't figure it out at all. "It's time to reveal myself," she says, before turning into Darcy.

"I knew it!" I declare, glancing at Bloom. Bloom groans angrily, preparing to transform. Tecna and I shield the others to let them transform. "Magic winx!" Bloom, Flora, and Musa say, transforming.

Icy, Stormy, and Nut appear. "Give it up," Icy states. She snaps her fingers, as Stella appears there, being all tied up. I gasp in horror. "What do you want, Icy?" Bloom demands, as a sugary sweet smile etches on Icy's face.

"Isn't it obvious?" Icy scoffs, as I glare at her. Never will I give in unto this. Blackmail sucks, and I will forever refuse. "We won't give in!" Musa says sternly.

That's when Bloom stops. "Icy, I accept your deal," she says, handing Icy the ring. I gasp in horror, realizing how lame Bloom is. Icy snaps, releasing Stella. Soon enough, the Trixs and Nut disappear.

Because of that, we felt as if we lost. In a strong way, we did lose. While we were walking back to Magicix, Bloom smiles, saying, "we didn't lose yet. The game isn't over." Soon after she said that, we were playing a little three on three soccer game. And, in the end, she was right.