Chapter 31

The next morning, we were hanging out around the front of Alfea. I knew the plan and was already packed. The Trixs would obviously be up to something, and I need to protect Bloom. That's when I see Bloom.

"Winx, I have decided what to do," she says, eyeing me. "I am going home for a little while." I stare at the ground, meeting her gaze. All of the winx stand there, being completely shocked.

Later that day, I meet Bloom in her room, having my stuff in my bag. "You ready, Bloom?" I say, as she nods slightly. "Let's go." She nods, as I make us appear in Magicix. Soon after that, we head towards an alleyway, before teleporting to Gardenia.

The next days in Gardenia were amazing, and I really cherished it. Every once and awhile, we would bump into the brat, Mitzi. She was annoying... as usual. When we were walking home, I had a really bad feeling.

It was the bad feeling before something awful happens. We open the door, seeing the Trixs and Nut, the ogre. I gasp in horror, being completely terrified. Never did I expect this whatsoever.

"Nut, you can handle them," Icy says, as I kick the ogre in the face and then punch him in the stomach. Stormy groans angrily, glaring at me. "You will regret that, Water fairy," she states, as I smirk at her.

"I am much more than that!" I say, with a smirk on my face. "But, you are too dense to see that! Aqua, Magic winx!"

"Now, you will regret your decisions of attacking my family," Bloom says angrily, having a viciousness in her tone

"Now, you will regret your decisions of attacking my family," Bloom says angrily, having a viciousness in her tone. "Bloom, Magic winx!"

I nod in her direction, as a smile forms on my face. "Are you ready to lose, Trixs?" I say in a dangerous voice. "Bloom, you hold them off, and I will get your family to safety." She nods, attacking the Trixs head on.

"You will lose, Trixs," she says. I concentrate on my orb, before appearing in the living room. Bloom's parents stand there, shaking like crazy. "I will get you to safety... I promise," I say, as they nod. "Magic orb, I command you to send them to Alfea."

They disappear into thin air. Attacks come from both sides, as uneasiness forms deep within me. This can't be good. Bloom must be in danger. I fly out there, as Bloom lands on the ground before me.

I catch her, before setting her gently on the ground. "I will protect you, Bloom," I say calmly. "I promise..." She looks nervous upon seeing me use that spell for older class men that I saw Mrs. Griselda teaching her class.

"A-Aqua, please don't.." She begs. I stare at her, as it feeds off of my energy. Yes, I have gotten stronger, but that doesn't mean this spell doesn't hurt. "Bloom, are you feeling okay?" I ask, as she starts to sit up.

"Thanks for buying me some time," Bloom says. I nod lightly, before releasing the shield. "Let's go fight them. Together." The trixs surround us, as fear forms in the pit of my stomach. Their power has increased!

Electricity hits me, as I plummet to the ground. The last thing I see was Bloom getting frozen to the wall, as the dragon flame is being ripped from her chest.