Chapter 13

I woke up to crashes. Right away, I jump out bed, hurrying towards the sounds of crashing. It came from Stella's room, as I stop abruptly when seeing the other girls. "So, I wasn't just imagining it," I say, as Musa nods lightly.

Bloom and Flora walk towards the door, as I notice a tired-looking Tecna following behind curiously. "Stella, you okay?" Bloom asks, gently knocking on the door. The door opens, as Stella comes into view.

She feels different. I couldn't lay my finger on it, but she looks strange. She didn't seem like the Stella I knew for years. "Stella?" I ask, as she glares at me. "Are you okay?"

"Ugh, it's you," she scoffs, as I study her. Hmm, this isn't how she normally acts. We started to treat each other better, and this is what happens. "Do you really want to go?" I ask, as my eyes flash dangerously. "I thought we were fine, and this is what happens, huh?"

She rolls her eyes. "Whatever."

"I saved you from that ogre multiple times, and you are still acting this way," I state angrily, as she glares at me. "How dare you!?" Musa places her hand on my shoulder and studies her. Something is really up with her.

"Oh, right," she hums, faking a smile. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine.." She slams the door in our faces, as I clench my fists in rage. I sigh, glancing at Bloom. Bloom looks really concerned. "She's probably upset about what happened last night," Bloom says, staring at the ground. "Poor Stella.."

I sigh. "Alright, let's get to class," I say, going into my bedroom to change. I sigh, locating my main outfit and changing into it.

I walk out of the room, before looking at Bloom, Flora, Tecna, and Musa

I walk out of the room, before looking at Bloom, Flora, Tecna, and Musa. "I never realized how much I really like that outfit until right now," Musa admits, as a smile forms on my lips.

We go to our classes, before realizing that Stella wasn't going to class. I was more worried than ever, knowing that she would never intentionally skip classes. "Bloom, let's go and find Stella," I order, as she nods in response. "I'm very concerned."

She nods, following me into the dorm hallway. "What do you think is wrong with Stella?" Bloom asks, as I stare at the ground and think about it for a moment. Could it be possible that Stella is being controlled by the Trixs?

"We are about to find out," I say, meeting her gaze. As we open the dorm door, we gasp in terror. In the dorm, it looks like a natural disaster just occurred. Everything was completely wrecked.