Chapter 6

We were here, and I couldn't help it. I was more than excited, being that we were finally here. "Well, bye," I say to Bloom, not even caring if she heard me or not. I walk towards Mrs. Griselda, wanting to make sure that I was signed in.

"Aqua!" A voice calls, spotting my friend, Rena. She smiles when seeing me. I hug her, being super happy to see her. "I missed you so much, Rena!" I say cheerfully. "How was your summer?" She beams in excitement.

"Awesome! My family traveled to all of the worlds of the magic dimension," she states, as I stare at her in awe. "What about you?" I stroke my chin thoughtfully, smiling lightly.

"I went to vacation on earth," I say, as her eyes widen. "No monsters, no witches, and no enemies." She chuckles, glancing behind me. I look behind me, spotting Stella and Bloom.

"Who is that red haired girl?" She questions, as I shrug my shoulders. "Is that Kara from Calapso?" I bite my lip to prevent anything from coming out. I should have known Stella would do something like this.

I shrug. "I'm not sure."

Mrs. Griselda starts to give us the disciple talk, and then she intensely stares at Stella. "That's why we don't use magic at school unless in the classrooms," she says sharply, as I nod in agreement. "Anyways, here comes your head mistress."

I smile. I've always loved Ms. Faragonda. She was super sweet and kind, being super amazing. Finally, she said, "you guys may go and explore." I nod, glancing at Rena.

"Come on!" She says, as we hurry to the room we had last year. I gasp in horror once I realized I wasn't apart of this room. "Rena.." I say sadly, as she glanced at me. "This isn't my room.."

She stares at me for a moment before hugging me, slowly walking away. After awhile, I found my room, figuring out something terrible. This year, I was in the same dorm as Stella. I had my own bedroom, Bloom shared with a girl named Flora, Tecna shared with Musa, and Stella had her own bedroom.

I nod, unpacking all of my stuff. Thanks to my magic, it was done pretty quickly. I walk out of my room, before looking through the rest of the dorm. The rest of the girls stand there, chatting about random stuff. "Aqua..!" Bloom states, sounding surprised.

"Didn't expect me, huh?" I say, as she chuckles softly. "Don't worry.." I meet her gaze, smiling slightly. A black haired girl with pigtails looks all around.

"Oh, yeah," she says in remembrance. "I'm Musa. What are your names?" I roll my eyes, chuckling softly. Of course we would forget our names, and go deep into conversation. "Hey, I'm Aqua," I say calmly, staring at Stella.

"Hey, I'm Flora," the brunette said, eyeing us carefully. She giggles, running a hand through her hair. The pink haired girl sighs, before saying, "Hey, I'm Tecna."

After we all introduced ourselves, we left for Magicix. Bloom seemed super surprised about Magicix, expecting it to be something else. "Let's go get something to eat," Stella states, as her stomach growls.

"Alright!" Musa says, as I nod in her direction. We head to a sandwich place, before we eat some food. I look at Bloom as she tried to use her ancient phone. "That's prehistoric," Tecna points out, as Bloom looks shocked.

Soon enough, she hurries away to call her parents. I sigh, noticing one, tiny thing. Out of the corners of my eyes, I see the ogre that attacked us.