Chapter 7

"I-I have to go!" I say abruptly. Stella nods, shrugging her shoulders. Flora waves good bye to me, while Musa watches me carefully. Tecna sighs, staring at her phone. I hurry away, following the ogre.

"Magic orb," I say, making my magic orb appear out of thin air. "Show me where the ogre went." I start to follow my orb, as it leads me to an alleyway. That's when I notice Bloom frozen.

"You could have taken care of her, Nut," the ice witch states, as my eyes widen in horror. There was three witches, and they all looked extremely powerful. "Stop right there," I hiss. "Let my friend go."

It felt weird calling someone who I just met my friend, but I just went along with it. "Nut, prove yourself," the ice witch commands, as he charges at me. I jump in the air, before kicking him in the stomach.

"I don't even need to use my magic on you," I say in a low voice. "Now, I can finally give it my all." He studies me, looking super afraid. "Aqua: transform." My form shifts, as I transform into a fairy.

"Grrrr!" He growls, charging at me once more

"Grrrr!" He growls, charging at me once more. I jump up, dodging his attack. Instead, he ran straight into the wall, falling to the ground. "Ready, witches?" I say, as a smirk forms on my lips. "Or, are you too scared?"

"Let me handle this, sisters!" The crazy haired witch said, firing orbs of electricity at me. I nod, making a water force field around me. "Really?" I say with a casual smirk. "You're really that weak? I thought witches were stronger."

She groans angrily. "Tornado," she says, making a tornado appear. Tornados take place in the air, and air has some properties of water, so my powers will be quite useful here. "Cancel," I murmur to myself, canceling the spell. She clenches her fists in rage, as her face turns bright red.

"Stormy, let me handle this," another witch states calmly, as an amused smirk etches on her face. "Illusion!" I roll my eyes, flying towards the sky. She groans angrily, as I smile innocently. Her spells were completely useless against me.

"Ice storm!" Icy shouts, as I fly down. That's when a sharp pain comes from my back, as realization hits me. The ogre attacked me. "Hey, leave them alone!" A voice proclaims, as Stella, Musa, Tecna, and Flora come into view.

"Nut, you handle them," Icy says in a bored tone. I nervously look at them, wondering what Musa's, Tecna's, and Flora's powers were. Nut charges at them, but they jump into the air and dodge his attack.

I smile in their direction, flying towards them. "Static sphere," Tecna says, capturing Nut her technology circle. Dang, how could I not see that? Tecna. Technology. There's resemblance there.

"Sonic blast!" Musa states, as two magical radios appear next to him and hurt his ears. I smirk in his direction, knowing that was well deserved. "Golden pollen," Flora murmurs, making some pollen appear. It grows from beneath him and captures the ogre.

He was launched away, as I look at Icy with a satisfied smirk. "That's what you get!" I say viciously, raising an eyebrow. "Okay. My turn! Water beam!" Orbs of water race towards them, knocking Darcy and Stormy around.

"That's enough!" Icy screams, freezing the waters, which causes it to fall and shatter to the ground. I glare at her, as anger fills my veins. "Alright, you wanna play that game, huh?" I say, as she glares at me. "Ice storm!"

The ice on the ground charges at her and attacks her. She gasps in horror, before falling to the ground. "You will pay for that!" The weather witch roars, firing lightning at us. "Ha, you will definitely get what you deserve."

"Get behind me," Tecna states, as I get behind her. She puts up a shield, as I smile instantly. That's when I notice her shield weakening. "Everyone, move," I command, before all of us move. Tecna tries to move after that, but gets hit with the electricity.

"Tecna!" Musa yells, looking extremely angry. "How dare you!? Vibrations, come forth!" Vibrations came from the ground, knocking them off their feet. Flora nods, making vines appear, which capture the Trixs.

"I had about enough of this!" Icy screams, freezing the vines. "Antarctica storm!" I gasp in horror, realizing that spell was super powerful and very difficult to do. I glance at Stella, nodding in her direction.

"It's time to get out of here," she says, as I sighed in relief. She throws her ring in the air, which turns it into a specter. "Solaria! Get us out of here." All of us appear in a different location in Magicix. I sigh, glancing at Bloom.

"You okay, Bloom?" Stella asked, as Bloom shivers. "We were all so worried about you. It's fine now." I glance at the other girls, as they glare at Stella.

"Stella, it's about time that we told the truth," I say sharply, as they glare at me as well. "Well, it wasn't my idea to lie to everyone about Bloom's true identity." Stella shoots me a glare, before she crosses her arms in annoyance.

"Fine, fine, I will explain everything once we get back," she hums, as I nod. Our outfits return to normal, as I confidently put my hand on my hip.

Once we return, we were stopped by Ms

Once we return, we were stopped by Ms. Faragonda and Mrs. Griselda. "Where were you?" Mrs. Griselda demands. I shift nervously, wondering what to say.

"We were in Magicix and lost track of time," Stella says casually. Ms. Faragonda sighs, nodding lightly. Is she seriously letting us off the hook that easily? "You stay," she orders to Bloom, as I purse my lips in concentration. "Is there something you're not telling us?"

Bloom sighs. "Okay, my real name is Bloom, and I come from earth," she explains. Mrs. Griselda glares at her, before pushing her glasses closer to her eyes. I sigh, wondering what would happen next.

"You lied to us!" Mrs. Griselda accuses. "That's unforgivable!" What would happen to Bloom? Would she be in trouble? Would she be expelled?

"Please don't send me away," Bloom begs. "I have always wanted to be a fairy, and now I can. It's my dream." In the end, they couldn't object to Bloom's plea. They let her stay, and we walked back to our dorm, being in Bloom's room.

"I think we should come up with a group name," Stella states, as I shrug my shoulders, not really up for doing the group thing. It sounds stupid, and I wasn't up for it. "Heh, and why would we do that?" I ask sarcastically.

"Icy, Darcy, and Stormy are the Trixs, so I don't see why not," Bloom says, as I roll my eyes. "You don't have to join if you don't want to." I shrug my shoulders. Although I don't really care for it, I ended up staying there.

"What about the fantastic six?" Stella suggests, as I shake my head no. Musa disagrees along with me, absolutely hating it. "Hmm, what about the winx?" Bloom questions, as I stare at her in surprise. It did sound catchy.

All of us agree with us, being happy with it. "I even made the logo," Bloom states, as all of us smile. I guess this is the very beginning of a new group, the Winx.