Chapter 10

Stella leads me into her room, forcing me to sit down almost instantly. "I cannot wait!" Stella states, seeming super excited. "I've been wanting to do this for more than a year now." I sigh, hoping that it wasn't stupid to let her do this.

She puts a face mask on my face, before covering my eyes with cucumbers. Putting my hair in a bun, she messes with my hair. I purse my lips in concentration, trying to think about what she's doing with my hair. Soon enough, she takes off my mask, and my hair is done.

"I also learned the spell," she says, with a bright smile. "When you did it, it really intrigued me." I gape at how Stella was sounding smarter now. That's when she snaps her fingers, and my outfit changes into something. She leads me over to a mirror, and my eyes widen in astonishment. I look really pretty!

I stare at myself in the mirror, as a bright smile curves on my lips

I stare at myself in the mirror, as a bright smile curves on my lips. "Thank you so much, Stella!" I say excitedly, as she grins. "I never thought I would look so amazing!" She chuckles to herself, shrugging her shoulders in amazement.

"You really are a work of art," she admits, staring at me. "Well, we are going to help Bloom. See you soon." I groan, being annoyed with her. The only reason she did this was because she doesn't want me to go with them. I roll my eyes, knowing that I didn't care that much.

I was going to look better than everyone there, and I couldn't wait. Pondering on what to do, I turn on the radio, letting myself get carried away in the music. The doors opened, and the winx (not including Bloom) walk in, looking serious.

"We have to get dressed," Stella states, looking at me. All of them hurry into their rooms, as one of my favorite songs comes on. I grin joyfully, before dancing to it. "Hey! I love that song!" Musa exclaims, catching me off guard.

"You do?" I say, with wide eyes. "I-I didn't expect anyone to know it.." She rolls her eyes, chuckling softly. I shoot her a smile, knowing that of course she would know it. She's the fairy of music.

Soon enough, everyone was dressed and ready to go to the party. "Where's Bloom?" I ask, with worry laced in my tone. "If she's not here, then we need to transform and find her." A supportive hand is placed on my hand, as Flora stares at me calmly.

"It's okay," she reassures. "She stayed in Magicix to find the perfect dress." I nod, following the others to the cafeteria, which was completely decorated and looked absolutely gorgeous. We were ready to party and have an amazing time! We get some drinks, enjoying ourselves near the dance floor.

I sway my hips back and forth, feeling the beat. The doors opens, as the guys walk into the room. As I ponder on where Bloom is, she hurries into the room and heads straight towards us. Although she wasn't wearing her dress, she looked rather worried and frantic.

"G-Girls, the Trixs are here, and they cast a spell on the gifts from Red Fountain," she says in a worried tone. I sigh, wondering what we were going to do about that.