Chapter 20

I wake up, as Flora sits right next to me. I sit up and glance all around, trying to figure out where everyone else is. "Flora, where is everyone?" I ask, as she frowns and stares at the ground. "Flora..?"

"Stella said something to make Musa really upset, and then Musa made a run for it," she admits. "I'm not sure where they went." I nod, staring at her for a moment.

"Magic orb," I say, making the ball of magic appear. "Show me where Bloom and the winx are." It shows us a location, as I instantly recognize it as Magicix. Of course she would go there. It has tons of places to get your mind off of things.

"Where are they?" Flora questions. I jump, remembering that she was here with me. I heave a sigh, showing her the orb. "Magicix," I say, as she nods. "Chances are, there's no more buses, so we are going to have to fly."

"Say no more," Flora says, as she gets to her feet. "Flora, Magic winx!" That's when she starts to transform.

I nod in her direction, knowing what I had to do now. "Aqua, Magic winx!" I say, transforming into a fairy.

I nod in Flora's direction, as we jump out the window and head towards Magicix

I nod in Flora's direction, as we jump out the window and head towards Magicix. In a strong sense, I just hope we are not too late. "Hurry, Flora," I say, as she nods. She flies faster, as worry forms in the pit of my stomach.

"Magic orb, I command you to show me Bloom," I say, as the orb shows me her fighting someone. "Flora, they're fighting the Trixs." I sigh, knowing we had to be there. "Magic orb, I command you to show me the way to Bloom."

A map appears on the orb. I nod, following it with Flora right behind me. "There they are!" Flora declares, spotting them fighting different witches. I notice Bloom fighting Stormy, Musa fighting Darcy, and Stella fighting Icy.

"You help Musa," I say sternly, as she flies towards Musa, before firing orbs of flower magic at Darcy. I hurry forward, hoping to find Tecna. Where could Tecna be as for now? "Aqua!" Timmy shouts, as a weakened Tecna lays before him.

"Aqua, I'm so sorry," Stella states. I smile softly, trying to heal Tecna. If I could heal her, then she could help us. "Stella, make a barrier to protect us," I order, as she nods, creating one. "Water heal." Within seconds, Tecna was completely healed.

"I-I need help.." Stella admits, as I fly towards her along with Tecna. All of us keep the barrier up, as Timmy goes to help Sky. "Let it down," I command, while Icy stops the spell. "Tecna, go help Bloom."

She nods, flying away. "I guess it's just us," Stella chuckles, smirking in my direction. "First one who defeats her first wins?" I nod in her direction, flinging orbs of water magic at Icy. Icy continues to freeze them, as I groan angrily.

"I guess I need to take a new approach," I say, as she glares at me. "Ice, I command you. Go!" I concentrate the magic, making sure it hits Icy pretty hard. She gasps in pain, glaring at me. I charge at her, feeling no need to use magic.

That's when I feel my entire body start to freeze over. "Aqua!" Stella shouts. I close my eyes in concentration, becoming one with water and escaping her spell. I appear before Icy, kicking her in the stomach and sending her to the ground. I land in front of her, as she scowls in annoyance.

"You think you had me?" I ask in an amused tone. As I hold out my arm to fire another spell at her, I notice Musa being almost smashed by multiple cars.

My eyes flash dangerously. "No!!!" Bloom yells, as a powerful energy comes from her, which weakens me. I should have known this magic to begin with.

Before I could realize it, my necklace starts to absorb her magic, which grants me immunity to it. Because of that, her attacks could no longer harm me. "Bloom?" I ask, hurrying to check on her. She lands on the ground, as her transformation wears off.

"I.." She starts, as I realize that she used too much magic. Her magic powers are definitely extraordinary. "Here," I say, making some water appear out of thin air. "Drink this down. It will help you regain your strength." She nods, as my transformation starts to wear off.

If anything, I can only hope Bloom is okay

If anything, I can only hope Bloom is okay. If not, then I would feel bad. Maybe, I mixed some of my powers in there, and it could be poisonous to her. Once she gets on the train, she looks so much better.

"How did you know where we were?" Sky asks, as I smile and wink at him. "It was you!? What kind of magic do you use?" I shrug my shoulders, knowing I didn't have to answer that. My magic is my own secret.

"Don't worry, Sky," Stella says, glaring at me. "She's too selfish to tell me about it either." Flora snaps, as Stella fell to the ground. Her eyes close for a moment, before they flutter open. Stella seems super confused, but jumps at the chance when she sees Sky. I smile, knowing that we just won a battle against The Trixs.