Chapter 16

Later that day, I stare at the ground, feeling bad about losing. Bloom went with the other girls to do some research while I'm at the dorm, wondering on what to do next. "Magic orb, show me the Trixs," I demand, as they come into view.

They were trying to do a powerful spell on the ring, as I gasp. They were sent backwards, the ring obviously not working. "Ugh, where is all of the power?" Icy roars, being furious. "All this work for nothing!"

All of them were complaining when my dorm door opens, as the winx return. "You're spying on the Trixs again?" Stella asks, as I turn it off almost immediately. Staring at the ground, I eye them carefully.

"What do you guys think we should do?" I ask, intently staring at them. "Stella needs her ring for tomorrow, but she can't fight without it." I bite my lip, thinking of what we could possibly do.

"Oh, I know," Bloom says cheerfully. "We could use the tunnels and go to Cloud Tower." I sigh, thinking of the bad possibilities that could happen. We could get in trouble with Ms. Faragonda for sneaking out, the Trixs could find us, other witches could find us, or something else entirely.

"I'm one hundred percent sure the Trixs won't expect that," Tecna states, as I anxiously furrow my eyebrows. I wasn't so sure because we could set off any alarms at anytime. "I don't think that will work," Musa states, as I nod in agreement.

"Why not?" Stella asks. "It's my ring, after all." I sigh, glancing at Flora for a moment. She seems extremely nervous and scared, being that we were fairies going into Cloud Tower. "I guess it's a good idea because Stella is our friend," she murmurs, as I shrug my shoulders.

"Um, alright," I say, narrowing my eyes at Bloom. "Let's do it tonight." They nod, as my heart hammers within my chest. That night, we were making our way to Cloud Tower, being prepared for any outcome.

"Are you scared?" Musa teases, as I shake my head. "What about you, Bloom?" She chuckles nervously, showing no emotion. It could be that we don't run into the Trixs, and we get the ring back easily.

"According to my database, we are right under Cloud Tower," Tecna informs, as I nod slowly. Flora chuckles, following the rest of the girls into the Cloud Tower tunnel. Glancing all around, I see tons of stairs, as my heat beats nervously.

"Nut!!" Darcy shouts. I arch an eyebrow, glancing at my friends. Why are they so loud? Don't they know that other witches would get suspicious of them eventually? We make it to their room, realizing they were gone.

"Remember, they could return at anytime," Tecna states, scanning the area in search of the ring. "No ring detected." I follow Stella and Bloom to a pile of garbage, immediately seeing the ring. Bloom picks it up, handing it to Stella.

"I missed you," she exclaims, kissing the ring. In my opinion, why would you kiss a ring that has been on the ground? I sigh, glancing all around. Right then, I got deep chills. With me, that doesn't happen often.

"Guys, we should really get going," I say strictly. "Let's go." They nod, as I start to lead the way out of Cloud Tower. That's when Bloom stops at a door.

"I feel like there is something in here," she murmurs, as I eye her carefully. "Not an exit but something." I cross my arms in annoyance, feeling very nervous. There's no way I can allow her to go into that room. I have a bad feeling that somethings going to happen if she goes inside.

"I'm sorry, Bloom," I say, hitting her in the head and knocking her out. All of the girls stare at me with wide eyes. "Aqua, why'd you do that?" Stella demands, as I glare at her. "Do you really want to fight?"

I sigh, shaking my head. "Listen, we don't want to get in trouble," I say in a hushed tone, as her face softens. "Let's head back to Alfea right now and leave this place." She nods, shrugging her shoulders.

Once we were in the tunnels, she takes her ring, tossing it up in the air and teleporting us back into our dorm. "Ah, what a relief," I say, placing my hand over Bloom. "Water heal." Her eyes flutter open, as I meet her gaze.

"W-What happened?" She chokes out, with worry in her eyes. "What did I miss?" I sigh, staring at the ground in disappointment. She eyes me before yawning, seeming super tired.

"Bloom, you almost got us in trouble," I state, as her eyes widen. "Now, let's get to bed. We have a big day tomorrow." All of them nod, being super tired. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I fall fast asleep.