Chapter 33

It has been a few hours since Bloom and I returned to Alfea after losing our fight against the Trixs. I was engulfed in the book Ms. Faragonda gifted me, being determined to become even stronger. The book itself holds a lot of information about water spells and the magic orb.

By the time I was finished reading, there were noises coming from outside the dorm. A knock comes from the door, as Bloom stands at the doorway. "Aqua, there's creatures attacking us!" She exclaims in a panicked tone.

I quickly get to my feet, before following her outside. Large creatures spawn from the ground, as my eyes flash dangerously. It's an ancient army created from the dragon flame known as the army of darkness. It must be the trixs that summoned them. "Tecna, do some research on the army of darkness," I order, as the said girl nods and takes out her phone.

"A nearly immortal army that hasn't been controlled in a long time," she explains, pursing her lips in concentration. "They are extremely dangerous. There isn't that much said about them." I furrow my eyebrows, knowing that our odds weren't looking so good. Hopefully, we can beat the Trixs.

A second later, Mrs. Griselda bursts into the room and tells us to follow her. She leads us outside, where a bunch of other students are. The rain feels rather suspicious... like there's darkness within it.

"Girls, there's something wrong with the rain," I point out, as they study me. "It's safe to assume that there's darkness in it." Flora kneels on the ground, using her magic to connect with nature. A gasp escapes her lips, as she quickly gets to her feet. Something bad is about to happen.

Small bugs land on the ground from the rain, as Stella shrieks in terror. The bugs were combining together to form monsters. "This isn't good..." I murmur to myself, as an army of monsters start to form in front of us. "Tecna, do you have anymore information about the army of darkness?"

"The data is still incomplete," she answers. "I need more time." I exhale sharply, knowing that was one thing we didn't have. I glance around the group, until my eyes land on Bloom. "In that case, our only option is to protect Bloom to the best of our abilities for now," I state. "She's the fairy of the dragon flame, and we're her friends."

Stella nods. "I agree!" 

Musa smiles. "Me too!"

"Let's transform!" Flora says, as I nod in agreement. "Magic Winx!" That's when we all start to transform.

I turn to stare at the incoming monsters, as rage forms in the pit of my stomach

I turn to stare at the incoming monsters, as rage forms in the pit of my stomach. How dare they!? The Trixs sent the army of darkness at us. "Water lilies!" I yell, as orbs of water plants surround a large portion of the creatures, which defeats a lot of them at once.

"Solar storm!" Stella shouts, protecting Bloom. I just hope we can successfully protect her. If we fail to do our jobs correctly, then we would regret it. "Vines!" Flora calls, trapping multiple creatures and making them vanish into thin air.

"Sound of melody!" Musa yells, sending vibrations at the creatures, which destroys them. If anything, it seems like there's more of them than there was earlier. "Techno electricity!" Tecna states, electrocuting some of them.

Although we are defeating a lot of them, it seems like their numbers are increasing. As for now, the only thing we can do is continue to fight no matter what. If we get knocked down during this battle, then we have to continue to stand up and fight. This battle isn't just about us anymore. It's about the whole magic dimension.