Chapter 8

Professor Wisguise was talking about changing forms. Maybe, this could help in future situations. "We are going to start small," he explains, making mirrors appear in front of us. "Imagine your hair changing color and concentrate."

I nod. Okay, I will try my best. I concentrate on the color, as my hair turns blue. "Well done, Aqua," he states, as I open my eyes, seeing myself dark blue hair with some light blue streaks. I instantly smile, glancing at Bloom.

She wasn't having any sort of success. I meet Stella's gaze. She shrugs her shoulders, looking sort of upset about it. The class soon ends, and I meet her along with Stella out of the classroom. "Why can't you do it?" I ask, staring at Bloom.

"I-I don't know.." She murmurs, sounding very upset. "I have to do it." I smile, admiring her determination. I nod, before meeting her gaze.

Once we return to the dorm, Flora, Bloom, and Stella head into a room, trying to figure out what to do. I stare at the ground for a moment, before making my magic orb appear. "Whoa, what is that?" A voice questions. I jump in surprise, as Tecna and Musa come into view.

"This is a magic orb," I explain. "I can see anyone I want to no matter the circumstances." They gaze at it in amazement, as their eyes widen. "So, you could spy on anyone?" Tecna asks, as I nod. "That's impossible."

I smile. "Almost."

"My search isn't working anymore," she states, sounding shocked. "What is happening to it?" I glance at her phone, as it fails to connect. Musa looks at it as well, seemingly dumbfounded.

"I-I'm sorry, Tecna," I say, as she stares at it. "I never meant for this to happen." She shrugs her shoulders, as I stare at the ground, making me feel terrible about what happened. Her face goes pale as she looks at the screen.

Trying to see the screen, she yanks it from me, before hurrying to her room. "I will see what's up," Musa states, staring at the magic orb. What can I say to her from here? I sigh, knowing there was little I could do.

I guess I will always mess up. This time, I really don't care. I hurry to my room, finding some of my homework. Basically, I had to practice my powers and accomplish the assigned spells. "Mirror," I command, as the mirror appears.

I concentrate, as my hair turns all shades of blue. A knock comes from the door, as I jerk my head in that direction. "Come in," I say, as Tecna and Musa stand there. "What's up?"

Tecna frowns, eyeing me. "I wanted to apologize," she hums. "I—" She starts, before turning her attention towards my hair. "Oh, I see you already started on the homework." I smile, as my face softens.

"I'm not even mad at you," I say, smiling. "Hey, let's do our homework together." She nods, closing her eyes in concentration, as her hair turns a dark purple color. Musa does the same, as her hair turns a hot pink color.

I nod in their direction, being happy for them. We did great on that one. Soon enough, we were finished with our homework and fell fast asleep on the floor.