Chapter 18

"You don't have to answer," I say abruptly. He shrugs, as I stare at the ground in disappointment. In a small way, I was hoping that would work. "Don't worry," Bloom whispers, as I smile in her direction.

That's when we feel a huge burst of energy, as three fairies fly towards us and prepare to attack us. "Stop that right now," one of them orders, as I jump in fear. They look like they were being controlled, and that scared me.

"Bloom, Stella, we need to transform," I state, nodding in their direction. "Aqua, Magic winx!" My form shifts, as I transform into a fairy.

Stella and Bloom attempt to transform, but orbs of magic were fired at them, as they're knocked to the ground

Stella and Bloom attempt to transform, but orbs of magic were fired at them, as they're knocked to the ground. "Stella!" I yell in a worried tone. "No, Bloom!" Fear consumes me, as I stare at them. In a way, my biggest fear became true.

My allies were knocked out, and I was alone. Just like my family, I was the only one left. "Aqua.." A voice says, as Bloom weakly gets to her feet, wiping off the dust. That's when Stella stands up as well, studying them.

"T-They are seniors!" She shrieks. "Their power is superior to ours." I glare at them, forming that powerful shield for older class men. In a few seconds, they were able to tear it down, weakening me.

"Bloom, Magic winx!"

I smile in her direction, knowing that I had support. She may still be new at this, but at least I have her help. "Stella, Magic winx!" Stella shouts, as she starts to transform.

"Lets handle them!" I say sternly, glancing all around. One time, I heard that you have to find the source to defeat some kinds of magic. "Aqua, watch out!" Stella calls, as an orb hits me and knocks me to the ground.

"Leave my friends alone!" Bloom yells, looking pretty mad. But, as helpful as her magic was, it somewhat weakened me. I sigh and stand up, feeling obligated to keep fighting even though my legs felt like jello.

"Water beam!" I yell, as orbs of water magic hit them along with fire magic. They were launched back, immediately turning back to normal. "Hey, you okay?" Stella asked. One of them glares at us, clearly mad.

"I cannot believe we were beaten by puny freshmen," another one states, flipping her brown hair in our direction. I roll my eyes. I guess that's the kind of thanks we get. "How rude," Stella scoffs angrily. "We got them back to normal, and this is what happens."

That's when we notice everyone staring at us. "The fairies did this to our ceremony," a specialist says angrily, as I glance at him, feeling a negative energy coming from him. "You may think they will help you, but you're wrong."

I gasp in horror. "N-No..."

Bloom looks mad enough, and I didn't have the will power to hold her back. "That's enough!" She shouts, glaring at him. "It wasn't intentional, and you gotta believe us.." People start to throw stuff at us, as I make a magic shield around us.

"Bloom, it's time to go," I say, as she frowns. She exchanges a glance with Brandon, before leading the way out of there.