Chaper 40

The sound of screeching comes from above. I hurry to my position, before preparing for the next battle. "Where's Bloom?" I question, putting the necklace in my pocket.

"Girls, we need to transform!" Stella states, as I nod in agreement. "Magic winx!" The five of us start to transform.

Icy hovers over us, as anger boils within my veins

Icy hovers over us, as anger boils within my veins. "Icy!" I yell, racing at her. This time, I refuse to hold back anymore. Shock forms on her face, being replaced with a newfound determination.

Musa and Stella confront Darcy, while Tecna and Flora challenge Stormy. This seems like a fair mashup to me. I glare at Icy, clenching my fists in rage. That's when a fire comes, stopping the army from entering Alfea.

"Hey, need a hand?" Bloom asks, firing orbs of fire magic at Icy. Icy puts up a shield, defending herself. I arch a brow, appearing on the opposite side of Icy. "Water of Andros!" I declare, as a large beam of water hits her and knocks her towards the ground.

"Ugh, I hate both of you!" Icy screams, as I smile sweetly at her. She charges at me, but I barely dodge. "Don't worry, this feeling is mutual," I say in a bored tone. "Bloom, let's do this!"

I fly towards Bloom, but Icy gets in between us. "I don't think so," she says in a dangerous tone. "You both will lose." That's when I realize that Bloom and I were being consumed by the same ice.

"Bloom, please take this necklace," I request, intensely staring at her. "I can go all out now." She tilts her head to the side in confusion, as I nod happily. She puts it on, as relief washes over me. The necklace has already been tested, and I hope it works for her too.

"Let's go!" Bloom shouts, sending orbs of magic at the ice. I nod, as power surges through my veins. "Okay!" I yell, pointing at the water below me. "Capture Icy!"

The water obeys, dodging her attacks and swallowing her up. "Nice one," Bloom states, nodding in my direction. "Look!" Icy comes out of the water, with her nostrils flaring and her breathing heavily.

"I won't lose to you!" She screeches. I smirk in her direction, noticing that our friends were finished handling Darcy and Stormy. "Your sisters have already lost," I say in an emotionless tone. "Now, it's your turn."

Icy screams in rage, as she sends an avalanche at us. "Snow and ice, I command you to stop!" I order, calming the spell down. "Reverse and attack her." The spell does a 180, before charging at Icy and knocking her to the ground. Bloom smiles in my direction, before diving to catch Icy.

"It's finally over," Bloom says in relief, holding Icy in her arms. We return to the ground, as everyone stares at us in pure joy. "We did it!" I exclaim, as Bloom hugs me.

We transform back to normal, as I meet Bloom's gaze and smile at her. "All of this calls for a celebration!" Stella declares, as I allow my transformation to wear off.

Bloom nods in my direction

Bloom nods in my direction. That night, we felt as if we could accomplish anything. This time, I didn't hold back or worry about anyone being harmed by my powers. If anything, I'm excited.

That night was definitely the best night of my life. I just couldn't wait until the next adventure with my friends, the Winx.