Chapter 4

I glare at Stella, wondering why I always protect her. "Stella, I will fight the troll, and you will fight the ogre," I say coldly, as she nods. "Water beam!" The orbs of water charge at the troll and knock him to the ground.

"Solar storm!" Stella yells, as I notice the ghouls attacking Bloom. I gasp in terror, diving towards her. "Bloom, you need to get out of the way!" I state, struggling to pick her up. What the heck did she have for dinner? Blocks?

"Aqua, what are you doing?" Stella shouts angrily, as I glare at her. "Now, both of them are attacking me." I heave a sigh, before making a force field around Bloom. That's when Stella was launched at me.

I jump over Stella, before charging at the ghouls, the ogre, and the troll. "You guys are going down," I hiss, as they smirk. "W.." I was about to attack them with a water-based attack, when a specialist whip appears around the troll's neck.

"Ha, we caught him," a hot headed pink haired guy cheers, as I roll my eyes. This pissed me off. How dare they do this to me? "Don't get cocky, Riven," a blonde male says, as I clench my fists in rage.

"Sky, actually help us out here," the pink haired guy says. The brunette nods, before charging at the monster. The blonde gets attacked, holding up his sword defensively. That's when the sandy blonde-haired guy shoots his weapon, knocking the troll down.

The brunette places a paralyzing thing around the troll's neck, tying him up in magical ropes. "Great job, guys!" Stella cheers, winking at the brunette. That's when she tells us their names. The brunette is Sky, the blonde is Brandon, the sandy haired guy is Timmy, and the pink haired hot head is Riven.

A portal opens up, and they take the troll out of there. I glance at the ogre, seeing his fearful look. "Yeah, I would run if I were you," I say, as he disappears through the portal. I sigh, releasing my transformation.

"They are so amazing!" Stella exclaims, as her cheeks flush

"They are so amazing!" Stella exclaims, as her cheeks flush. "And, Prince Sky is so hot!" I roll my eyes. Of course she thinks that. Glancing at her, I felt annoyed. All she thinks about is guys and fashion. Who does she think she is?

"You okay, Bloom?" I ask, making the shield disappear. She nods, as I smile softly in her direction. Instead of looking in my direction, she stares at Stella. "Yes, those guys looked so cute," she agrees, as I stared at the ground in disappointment. Of course she would ignore me.

"Guys.." I say, gaining their attention. "Chances are, they might attack us again, so we have to be ready." Stella rolls her eyes, laughing hysterically. Bloom fakes a smile, eyeing me carefully.

"Don't be silly, Aqua," she scoffs, as I look at the ground. "They already lost two times. Do you think they would come back?" I stroke my chin thoughtfully, having a pretty good knowledge that they wouldn't stop until they got Stella's specter.

"Okay, whatever." My voice was strangely calm. As we walk inside, Bloom's dad walks towards me, with a smile of gratitude on his face. "Oh, I remember you now," he said happily. "A few weeks ago, you helped save a burning building."

I sigh. "I couldn't just stand and watch," I say, as he nods. "I didn't know it was that dangerous, and now I appreciate firemen and their work now." He smiles, as I watch Bloom and Stella go upstairs.

"What is your opinion of Alfea?" Bloom's mom asks. I furrow my eyebrows, thinking about it clearly. I sigh, narrowing my eyes at them. "It is a good school, and is very fair," I say earnestly. "It also helps you discover who you really are."

Bloom's mom smiles. "That sounds amazing," she says, with a bright smile. "But, even though it sounds lovely, nothing is perfect, correct?" I nod, before meeting her gaze. She's right.

"There are great dangers in the magic dimension if you don't know what you are doing," I inform. "But, you shouldn't worry because Bloom will be with us." As they exchange looks, I genuinely hope for the best.

"It sounds amazing, but we will go and see the school for ourselves," Bloom's mom says, as I open up a portal. "Oh, you mean right now!" I nod, beckoning for them to follow me. Before the portal closes, I notice them jumping in the portal right behind me.