A Different Shade Of Green

The warm trickle of blood began to fall as Loki's head came into contact with a locker "What's the matter 'prince'? Can't fight your own battles?" Voices appeared from everywhere as his classmates continuously sneered and taunted him. "Beware! The mighty king of Asgard!" Supidly he rose to his feet, trying to stand up for himself but just to be knocked down by another blow. This time he stayed down, a bloody ball of tears on the corridor floor, he figured that this would be better than trying to get up and defend himself again, because he would surely be struck if he rose but maybe, maybe because this was all he deserved.

He was fully aware of his weaknesses; he would look to his brother and see a warrior, a king, worthy of his fathers love, worthy of Asgard. But then turn to himself, this mewling quim! Not even worthy enough to call himself a citizen of the mighty Asgard! As he picked up his bag he caught the eye of the teacher, blushing as he remembered the fight and the blood still present on his face. Before any questions could be asked he slumped his bad across his shoulder and hurried out of the hellhole, avoiding eye contact with anyone, afraid they they might find a reason to attack him.