Stories

A very peculiar thought crossed my mind. Everyone one has a story.
Some stories are told, while most aren't. Few stories stand out, while most recur again and again. So what is the use of those stories which are already told a million times? Shouldn't such stories be egressed? It gets too boring to do the same stuff again and again, same goes for those age old, repetitive tales too, doesn't it?
So ever wondered, why they resurface time and again, even though they make no significant difference?
     Well it's not to bore you of course. It's for the sake of those very few that forever remain that the endless cycle has significance. You maybe wondering how?
    How can a progeny exist without its parents? How can a fruit form without a flower? How can rain pitter- patter if there were no clouds? It can't be possible. Neither  science or philosophy can explain it.
     In the same way, if there weren't those unimportant tales, how would the important ones even elevate, being remembered would then have been a far fetched idea. The mere existence of the small ones becomes the darkness around the spotlight of the lead. 
   I have a story. You have a story. The young girl swinging on the DIY swing has a story. The lost youth having a drag on the sidewalk, beginning to get high, has a story. That old widow rocking on her rocker and waiting on her front porch ,knitting a sweater for her grandchild ,has a story.
   But that does not mean that everyone hears everyone's story, yet everyone's story is told. Not necessarily heard by everyone , yet it is heard by people close to you. Sometimes, you live long enough to listen others reciting your stories. Mostly, you don't.  But those people who forward your stories are the ones who find some pecularity in it, however small it may be. And the ones Who listen to it, can relate it better for they know you far better than they know those historian characters.
   But those special listeners, who LAPP ( listen -aquire- process- proceed), all those small instances of all those infinite stories become the greatest. The rest, they contribute to the greatest story, thus making it great.
    It's like taking a little light from each burning candle, thus making a huge flame. This flame can be anything you want it to be- a wake up call, an inspiration, a warning, or an omen.
    Thus , every story is Important, but the importance of every story is not the same. So resurfacing of old holds Great importance for the new, not for already recurring ones.
   Also, as every hour reappears after a day so you can do what you didn't so yesterday, likewise, every story reappears after a certain time, so you can revise, relearn what you didn't the last time.
   So did you get why there is a need for repeat, and repeat and repeat? Learn to learn not yearn.