Author's Note 6

Thank you everyone for being a part of this long journey of Words Of An Idle Mind.

This book has been my personal diary most of the times, which is why my bursts of writing here were so sporadic, and they resonated a lot with some emotions I feel at that moment in time. Sometimes, I could express them well, most of the time, it was a lot of gibberish stringed together to make sense in one way or the other.

I've never been a dedicated writer, but this book was my expression at my will, and at the same time, it never encaged me within the boundaries of pleasing anyone with timely updates or schedules because most of my work in this particular was not written for people to read, it was for people to discover. It's like personal diary hidden and shadowed between the thousands and thousands of books  in an endless library where it's there for anyone to read who finds it.

I hope some of my work here touched you in ways I felt it myself. Thank you for all your likes and comments and feedback over everything I've written so far, because even though it's not very structured, it's still a piece of writing that I would love to know where it could improve.

If you ever want to reach out to me, DM over wattpad, or write me an email at theidlemind.18@gmail.com.

Lovelove ♥