Senses

I saw those 23 likes that you received in a minute of your post. I saw how you both replied to each comment as if you were one single mind instead of two. I saw how you have posted 101 pictures with her and 3 with me. I saw it all.

I heard all your complaints about her, when she ditched you, when you beleived you were better of without her. I heard all tour rants, even bitched about her a couple of times, so you'd hear my hatred for the people you hated.

I loved it when we talked, for hours and hours, about things we shared, things that were exclusive to us, like books and music, things that made our bond stronger. I loved it when you promised to be the forevermore in my story's end.

I felt your anger and your love, for your ex-best friend, your fishing net that caught all your memories together that were swimming away. I felt the crack of my trust, again, when you befriended her again, on the pretext of forgiveness, when you forgot to spend time with me with the excuse of patching up with her, when you did all the things with her which were fading away from our bucket list.

I tasted the salt in my tears again when i realised that i was just another rebound of friendship, just another random shoulder that you saw dreams on, but forgot to catch them in your dream catcher. I tasted the bitterness crawling in my heart at your name, at all the good things you did that were being shadowed by your betrayal.

But it didn't last long, but it lasted longer than i give you credit for, but our long and the long with your best-friend is not the same, it's not even close. So i forfieted, i gave up, and i pulled out my white flag before i shatter completely.

I saw, i heard, i loved,i felt, i tasted and then, i lost all those senses once again.

With a last goodbye,                                   Your I-dont-know-what-i-am-to-you-now.