🦇1🦇 White Owl

It was a full moon tonight Lana was taking her walk during the evening in the dark wooded forest of Aberdeen Washington. The full moon was to bear its night light to all creatures of the night, Lana included. By day Lana was an 17 year old school girl, fair skin, not to skinny just right, long brunette hair and piercing green eyed beauty who loved to sing. By night during full moons she would turn into a rare beautiful white hair emerald green eyed werewolf. Star who was Lana's best friend accompanied her on this walk like she did so many countless nights before. Star had a complexion of light fair skin, long raven black hair, brown eyes, petite shape, with a little bit of freckle's on her face.

Lana was telling Star I have been having these weird dreams lately. Star questioned well what are your dreams about? "Well I have been having this dream about a white owl with blue eyes. This owl has been haunting me in my dreams, burning its piercing blue eyes into my green eyes. A gaze so intense its as if the owls eyes are burning right into my soul." Star asked well what is the owl doing while it's there? Is it flying around? Lana said no its just sitting on my chest face to face staring at me as if it's trying to figure me out.

I've dreamt of this white owl a couple of times when I was a child, but then they tapered off and once I turned 16 and turned into a werewolf for the first time, they became more frequent. Have you asked your parents about the meaning of these dreams? Star asked. No I haven't that's the last thing I need my parents worrying and not letting me go anywhere, excluding full moons of course, if they think the meaning is dangerous.

Rana which means beautiful and eye catching is Lana's mom's name, she is short, fair skin, long brunette hair, with hazel eyes. Salvatore is Lana's dads name he is tall dark complexion, jet black hair, and green eyes. Clearly Lana gets her eyes from her dad and complexion from her mom along with the hair. Lana's mom works in a local book store and her dad is a mechanic and part time music instructor. Oh was all that Star managed to say she knows Lana's parents can be pretty strict.

Authors Note: I'm so excited to be doing this its my first time writing on watt. What did y'all think? And what do y'all think of the meaning of her dreaming the white owl? I grew up in the grunge music era so I wanted to collide that with Lana del Rey

Vote and comments welcomed!!!