🦇79🦇 Waterfalls

Eddie and I are running wild through the forest looking for a Buck.
We are coming across everything else but that.

"I'm actually having a lot of fun hunting with you Lana." Eddie tells me telepathically.

Aww me too, I mean it. It's usually Star and me, so it's nice for a switch up.

We come across a waterfall and there it stood. A young Buck with small antlers, drinking the water in the pond stream.

The young Buck has a light fawn color, like a light golden brown color. It has pretty big ears that stick out the sides, rather than straight up.

The best way to describe the size is a medium size deer.

The small antlers, gray in color are right above the black eyes. Growing criss cross from each other. The fawn color hair on the Buck is very thin.

My mom tells me they have caught one, and I let her know Eddie and me are approaching one right now.

Eddie devises a plan for us to go in opposite directions, just in case it runs one of us can get it.

We take our places opposite of each other, the Buck is still drinking the water.

The full moon is giving it light, we approach the Buck silently and carefully as to not spook it.

Eddie gets closer, closing in on it, he bites the back of the leg and tells me to bite it's throat.

I do just that, and let nature take its course. As I bite down on the Buck's throat I feel the warmth of the blood ooze all over the place.

I thank the Buck for it's service of life, and all the steps that it took to bring us together at the right time and place.

Eddie lets my dad know we've caught a Buck and we're eating it,if anyone wants to come join in they can.

Eddie lets me know that everyone was able to get their own Buck's.

Upon hearing that Eddie and me devour the young Buck , not leaving much afterwards.

We both go in the waterfall and wash off all of the blood. My white fur especially gets so dirty everytime.

After we're done we meet back at my parents spot, and wait for the dawn to come.