🦇82🦇 Depths of Hell

Kurt texts me back,
"Meet at RecItFriYay?"

What time? I texted back.

8pm he says.

I give a thumbs up and fall into a deep sleep.

Had no dreams, I did not.

When I wake up and look at my phone it's 6:30 PM.
Ssshhyytt, I get off my bed fast, wash my face, then go to my closet to see what I'm going to wear, because I'm still in my PJs.

I decided to wear a white v neck shirt with some light blue denim shorts and a blue denim jacket, with white ADIDAS shoes.

I head out my parents are still asleep I think, the cars are still here but I don't hear them.

Very quickly I jumped into black beauty and drive my way to the record store to meet Kurt.

When I get there, Kurt is standing against the wall of the record store, wearing all black, and smoking a cigarette.

He looks like he has a lot on his mind.

When he sees me, he comes to the passenger side window and tells me to follow him to his home.

We get to his place and after I parked my car, he opens the door for me.

Kurt places one hand over my head, on the hood of my car, the other one on my waist.

He begins to kiss me frantically, like his life depended on it.

I try to match his pace, but it's so erratic Ku-, I try to talk,but I can't even get a word in.

Until finally I managed to push him off a little bit.

What's wrong with you Kurt?

Nothing I'm just trying to spend time with you.

No that's not it. Why are you kissing me, like you're never going to again?

Jesus Lana, it's just that I haven't seen you in a while.

Can't a guy miss and enjoy his girlfriend when he hasn't seen her in a few days?
Or has the said girlfriend, done forgot about the said boyfriend?

Kurt asked in a soft sad tone.

No of course not, come here Kurt I can never forget you.

I placed my arms around his back and hold Kurt while resting my head under his chin.

Good cause lately I've been through the depths of hell and back to be with you, Kurt softly says.