🦇57🦇 Can You Date A Vampire?

After my conversation with Layne, I catch Bowie talking with Hoon in a corner. My mind going back to when she asked me if Hoon has a girlfriend?

I asked Layne, he said he didn't think, so he calls Mike to join us and asked him.

Mike said he didn't recall Hoon being with anybody.

Is it possible for a human to date a vampire?

I ask while having a coughing fit.

Hahaha Mike laughs, then clears his throat and asked if I'm ok?

I guess technically you could Mike says, but then again it would be hard because you would want to constantly feed on your significant other.

Which reminds me Layne you said only five minutes the most, before our instincts kick in and then we want to feed on Lana and Bowie.

My bad sorry man, yo Hoon let's go.
Lana, Bowie we'll be seeing y'all again I'm sure.

Kool I'm pretty sure.

As Layne, Hoon and Mike are leaving, Kurt pulls up on his bike.

What is up with Layne he always happens to just be leaving when I'm pulling up? Kurt asked in an irritated and if I didn't know better, maybe jealous way.

Maybe it's just bad timing I say with enthusiasm.

Bad timing my ass, how can you not see he's always around you.

For starters Kurt he did have my car, that he had to bring back.

That's besides the point Lana, and who was with him?

Oh my God are we really having this conversation right now?

Bowie answers Mike and Hoon, and I had completely forgotten that she was even outside.

LOVERS SPAZ!!! she says, then continues saying AND THIS TO SHALL PASS!!!

She walks towards going inside her house, saying that if I need her she'll be inside.

Kurt stays looking at me with his big blue eyes and I melt.

For the life of me, his eyes get me Everytime and I cannot stay mad at him.

Lana come here.

Why?

Just come here love.