🦇5🦇 Phantasm

Once we got home Star changed into her clothes and went home. I love my best friend she is such a rebel, rebel, gothic, and always has to be the one with the most CAKE!!! She's loud and always speaks her mind.

Speaking of cake my birthday is coming up in a couple of days August 3 to be exact.

As for me I'm soft spoken, have lots of patience, and I love to sing. Which reminds me I need to get a hold of my dad's friend Layne. He was always hanging at the night time local bars or rock n roll shows. People from all walks of life run through there. I just somehow need to get a hold of him and the only way is through my dad.

Sshhyytt I need to get some sleep as I fade into black dreaming of the white owl with blue eyes, blood, and the boy with a bloody mouth.

I wake up as my ringer is sounding off to Florence+ Machine Cosmic Love song. God Florence is an angel singing in my ears.

Sshhyytt I might as well get up and get the day started. I go and shower, brush me teeth, get dressed in my black skinny jeans and my Guns N Roses tank top, lace up my black Dr.Martins.

Blow dry my long hair, which is such a tedious hassle, straighten my hair with straightener. Put a little perfume on Aqua di Gio of course is my favorite. Very little makeup because I hate sweating it off to many chemicals going into your skin. Finally I'm done.

As I make my way down the stairs my nose nostrils are immediately alert to the smell of bacon. Hell yeah!!! I know my mom cooked my favorite.

Good morning Mom. Morning Lana, how is my beautiful daughter? Did you sleep good? How did it go last night with you and Star?

I'm doing good. I slept somewhat ok, and my subconscious I am not about to tell my mom what the hell me and Star just witnessed. She will freak the fuck out. So I just answer the usual, found a deer, so I'm telling some truth to her. I hate keeping things away from her, but I'm not about to say anything until I understand what the hell that was last night.

You know Lana your dad and I were wondering how it went last night, and we were a little worried I know you never asked to be a werewolf you were born into it from generations dating back years. We stick together as a community and that's why we're more protective than other average parents plus you are the only child.

Thanks Mom I love you and dad and Everytime I go out I remember to be safe. Subconscious time to change subject.

Which reminds me. Mom? Yes dear. Do you know what ever happened to Layne Staley dad's friend? She makes a weird face. Why dear would you be looking for him? Well we haven't seen him in a couple of years. Him and dad would always tell stories about the 90s and how it was the best time of their lives.

Layne always knew so much about Seattle which fascinated me because we live where nothing ever happens. It's just a timber town. I miss hearing stories about the music night life.

Well dear last I heard about him he went underground and into seclusion and it's been years since anyone has seen him.

Oh ok was all I could say. My mind was screaming with questions like what made him do that. I felt sad for him. I could tell my mom was getting uncomfortable with the topic.

Well mom I'm gonna go ahead and head over to Stars house. See you later. Ok dear love you and be safe.

I hop into my black 71 Dodge Plymouth Hemi Cuda. A classic black beauty, it's the love of my life. I was obsessed with the Phantasm 1980s horror movie, so when my dad came across one he fully restored it for me. I'm forever grateful that he did that for me. I push the button to my favorite rock station, and out the driveway toward Stars house.

Authors Note: I edited some of it and elaborated a little about Lana's family and how she became a werewolf.

Votes and comments welcomed!!!