🦇69🦇 Daddy Bear

I head downstairs after I put a semi ponytail in my hair, my dad is sitting on the brown leather recliner chair waiting for me.

Look, Lana sit here please across from me.

Alright dad what do you want?

Lana there's really no other way to say this so I'm just going to come out with it.

I'm sorry.

Sorry for what dad?

Sorry for slapping you that night.

Why did you do that anyways?

Because I was afraid.

Afraid of what dad?

Afraid that you will fall in love with whomever you're dating, before you've even given your Wolf King time to know you.

Get to know him Lana, give him a chance. This is important for all of us, all of the wolf clans that this goes through.

That what goes through?

Jesus Lana, your marriage to him for Christ sakes, and then eventually you get pregnant.

Wait a minute Dad, how dare you!!!
Do you even know how old I am?

What does that have to do with anything?

You're fucking kidding me right now, right Dad?

About what Lana?

I'm about to be 18years old. I don't want to be fucking married, and a teenage knocked up pregnancy.

Most parents would be proud that their kids don't want marriage or kids at a young age, but you are something else entirely dad!!!!

Besides all that, I've seen my share of movies about Royal families. The husband always leaves the wife and has multiple affairs, wives, kids, and chopped heads.

Well I tell you what, sorry to disappoint you Daddy Bear!!!! But HELL FUCKING NO I'M NOT GOING THROUGH THAT SHIT WITH ANYONE!!!!

I'm just about to boil over, I know I'm my face is red, I'm so fucking furious with my dad.

I tell my dad, YOU KNOW WHAT AIN'T SHIT CHANGED,IM GOING TO STAR'S HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!

TELL MOM I'LL BE BACK LATER!!!

I slammed the front door and head out.