🦇35🦇 After Dark

After riding around for what seems like forever, we are officially lost and turned down some road I've never been on, out in the middle of the deep forest.

We finally pull up to what looks like a diner, that appeared out of nowhere. The sign reads "After Dark" in neon blue lights. I could barely see the sign through all the fog but I saw it for sure.

Bowie and I are sitting in the parking lot, oddly enough there are no windows at all around the building. The building itself looks grey in color. It looks like there is only one steel door that's in the front.

I started getting an eerie feeling that we're not supposed to be here, but fuck it the rebelling attitude coming alive in me.

Lana what the hell is this place Bowie asks?
I have no idea, but let's get out and go inside.

Bowie and I walk up to the steel door, there is definitely a cold chill in the air tonight for it to be a summer night.

I pull on the silver steel handle and I'm met with resistance. What the hell it seems like it's locked.

Lana there are no hours posted on the door Bowie says.

Sure enough there's no hours posted no notes hanging on the door, nothing.

So I clear up my thoughts and pictures myself opening the door and us going inside.

Bingo it worked, I heard a gasp come out of Bowie's mouth. Once we're inside the lighting is red in color.

There are people sitting in various spots throughout the building having conversations amongst themselves.

It looks like they are eating from a bowl and a bright yellow glow coming from the spoon to mouth emitting bright, bright yellow colors.

Suddenly I noticed that all chatter stops and all the attention goes to Bowie and I. Before I know it Bowie and I are being dragged out by Layne and some other guy with long blonde hair, skinny, and wearing a beanie. (Side note this will be the introduction to Shannon Hoon who was the lead singer from Blind Melon).

Layne is screaming at me to give him my car keys quick,I quickly tossed him my keys and the four of us got into the car driving like a bat out of hell.

Looking back I can see the people coming out of the building with yellow stains around their mouths.