🦇33🦇 Slapped

***********Lana's POV**********
The next couple of days have been going by quite nicely, other than I have not heard from Kurt since our date. Later on in the evening I'm going to pick up Bowie from the record store and just hang out, ride around and listen to music. As far as Star goes she's been MIA for a while. I texted her the other day, she wrote back and said she was dealing with family issues. Who isn't right?

Speaking of family both my parents are in the living room. Should I face them and tell them I met a boy? My mind struggles with an answer, so I just quite my thoughts and come to the conclusion it's now or never.

Mom, Dad, what ? They both say in unison. They were watching something on the TV. My dad gets the remote and mutes the flat screen television.

I say well now that I have your undivided attention, I pull up a chair and sit down directly across from them, putting my hair behind my ear. My mom with a concerned look on her face OMG Lana did something bad happen to you ?

No of course not mom I'm fine, good, happy even. I just wanted to let y'all know that I meet a boy a while back and we just had our first date a couple of nights ago. I'm not saying were serious or anything like that I don't know what will or if anything will become of it.

With a look of disgust across my dads face he stands, comes over to where I'm sitting and slaps me across the left side of my face.

As tears spring my eyes surprise and hurt evident in my facial expressions. My dad simply states "you stupid girl this cannot be you are already meant to be with someone else".

My mom tries to hug me but by that time anger has already ravished me and out the door I go and get into my car.

Becoming the classic war young adults go through with parents whether its single or married, and that's rebellion.